12.24.2021

Merry Christmas! Happy Holidays!

Welcome, Friends!

This'll be my last pre-Christmas post, so I want to take the opportunity to wish all the best wishes, merriest of merry, fun, food and many great blessings!  You guys keep me going, spur me on to grow and offer me your unbending friendship, and for that, I am VERY blessed!  Thank you!

I come today bearing Christmas tags, some for work, but most for family.  They come in sets, you'll see what I mean ~


These cuties came together pretty easily, considering I die cut, stamp and color!  They're from a favorite new stamp, one that I'll use often.  If you squint just right, you might see the metallic accents on the elves, they each have either silver or gold pen added for a flashy finish!  Oh and those adorable mini jingle bells!
Supplies:
   MFT - Christmas sElfies (I'm stuck on these cuties)
   RC - Topped Off Tags



These tags also came together pretty quickly, stamped & colored, then cut out with the initial tag die, then tied together with a larger tag die to add a little interest.  If you jump on one foot and stick out your tongue, you'll see the two on the left also have added detail - one with gold brilliance stars and the other with VersaMark snowflakes, dusted with white Perfect Pearls (love the simple shimmer).
Supplies:
   AI - Holly Jolly
   MFT - Tasty Greetings, Cool Day & Winter Songbird
   JD - Warm Wishes (sentiment)
   PTI - Tag Sale #5
   RC - Stitched Tag

Last but not least...

No calisthenics to see these, just put your specs on if you need them.  I did go back and put bells on these as well.  This was an NBUS stamp set, and while not particularly Christmas-y, the recipient will get the context!  Also, no sentiment on these, but I did put their name on it as they'll go in their stockings with a small gift.
Supplies:
   MFT - Crafty Companions (NBUS)
   PTI - Tag Sale #5
   RC - Stitched Tag

Thank you for coming by, and please have a SAFE, fantastic Christmas!  Blessings to all of you!
Hugs,
TK

8 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Merriest Christmas to you, TK! Thanks for sharing your darling gift tags with us today!
Looking forward to all you'll share with us in 2022!
=]

Bonnie said...

Wonderful tags to adorn the gifts, TK!

Rosemary said...

Wonderful tags, TK! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

Lisa Elton said...

Delightful tags TK! I hope you and your family enjoyed a Merry Christmas!

Mac Mable said...

Fun and fabulous tags and so very creative TK x. I squinted away and I love them! x.

Bobby said...

I love all your tags, TK. I only made a few but it was fun to do and I'm sure you had fun with these.

sandie said...

A little late in my Xmas wishes s a Happy New Year! These sets are all such cuties and yes I see the sparkle. I don't do tags and am always amazed at how organised people are to do tags as well as cards! xx

Rajani Rehana said...

Beautiful blog. Happy new year 🎉