12.10.2021

Christmas Cheer

 Hello again!

While I don't think this stamp was originally for Christmas, I do think a fawn counts as winter/Christmas material, am I right?  Plus I had this new-to-me, NBUS stamp set just sitting there beckoning to be used, so I had to!



It all started with the other half of the snippet from the last card, only I ink blended over the stars on this one.  The adorable critters were stamped, colored and cut out, and the sentiment added.  And another close-up ~

This will go to Christmas Kickstart #57 and NBUS #33

Well, another card down -- YIKES -- Must Get To Mailing!

 

Supplies:
   MB - Starry Night stencil, shimmer paste
   MFT - A Very Sweet Somebunny (NBUS)
   CTMH - Very Merry Christmas sentiment

Well I'm on the run this weekend, between finishing up the decorations (yup, late there too), addressing & mailing, making cards for the locals, plus the dreaded shopping -- why oh why do I wait so long?!?!  Well if you're on schedule and everything is peachy in your neck of the woods, please keep us lunatics in your prayers!

Hugs,
TK



11 comments:

JoAnn said...

Love your adorable fawn and lovely card. Yes, I think the fawn works for Christmas. Thanks for sharing.

Lisa Elton said...

That is one darling little trio and one cute card! GOOD LUCK with your shopping, it's getting crazy out there!

Mac Mable said...

A super cute Fawn and adorable little bunnies shout 'Christmas' to me TK and your card is so very pretty x. Lunatic my end too TK.....lol x.

Cat Craig said...

so cute.

Bobby said...

Darling little critters, TK. I'm praying for you. My cards are done and almost all of my shopping. Now I just need to wrap.

Bonnie said...

I love the ink blending with these stars and the sweet Christmas critters, TK! Have fun!

Rosemary said...

love this sweet little scene, tk! the fawn and bunnies make for a perfect Christmas card!

I Card Everyone said...

Such an adorable little deer - it's no wonder those bunnies come bearing gifts! This would be a wonderful baby card, too, TK!
=]

Viv said...

This is such a cute card TK!x

Ida said...

Just as darling as can be.

Dotty Jo said...

Sorry, I'm a little late commenting! Thanks for playing at Christmas Kickstart, your card is lovely and I really like that you've used non-Christmas images, Jo x