12.16.2021

A Lovely Day...

 Hello again, Friends!  Thanks for stopping by -- I have quick post for today so I can get onto something else that I'm behind in!  This one is for Hubbs' Birthday today ~


Another new-to-me stamp that I've been waiting to use for him.  While Mr Catt-o is relaxing in the hammock, this is a pipe dream for Hubbs currently -- too many projects!  However it extends my best wishes just perfectly.  A closer look ~


I ink blended, using a mask, yellow skylight fading to blue sky, and his hammock is perched in the soft green grasses.  I stamped and colored the image, then fussy-cut and popped it up.  Unfortunately a photo in the basement, at night, and it doesn't show the colors well.

That's it for me, and again, THANK YOU for your visit!  I promise I'll be around soon to see all of your beauties!

Supplies:
   CCC - Recharge, Wishing Happiness and Birthday Wishes

Hugs,
TK


8 comments:

Bobby said...

Don't we all dream of spending time in a hammock. This is so cute and a great masculine card, TK.

Claire said...

Very nice ink blending TK, I love how the sentiment arcs over the image which is super sweet with the relaxing kitty. Happy Birthday to your husband :) x

I Card Everyone said...

So cute, TK! Happy birthday, to your hubby! Hope he gets to relax a tiny bit during the holidays!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

Oh my gosh, how cute! Love this TK! Happy Birthday to the hubbs!

Ida said...

How cute! Love the kitty in the hammock.

Bonnie said...

Sounds perfect to feed your hubb's dreams, TK! Cute stamp and a fantastic scene!

Mac Mable said...

Wonderful card for your husband and yes wouldn't it be fabulous to have the time to relax in a hammock? x.

Rosemary said...

wonderful coloring and inkblending... i bet your hubs loved his card!