12.07.2021

Shimmery Poinsettias

 Hello, Friends!

A quick trip out of town for my FIL's 90th Birthday, and back to it!  We had a good time and my FIL really enjoyed getting to know is great-grandson.  It was a long day, lots of good talking and enjoying the visit, then the trip home.

Before I left, I made this card, but it has long since missed its challenge, I believe a MFT sketch.  However, since the die is new, I get to play along with at NBUS #33.


I used the die on a variety packet of shimmer c/s that I've had FOREVER!  I love the packet, but some colors just don't get used as much as others.  As I tossed the put-together poinsettias on my desk, they  linked by themselves, it reminded me of the sketch and I ran with it.  I moved them onto the kraft c/s and added the sentiment.  Pretty EZ!  A closer look at the shimmer ~


Supplies:
   WF - Layered Poinsettia die (NBUS)
   TE - Inside & Out Christmas (sentiment)

ETA - Argh!  I totally forgot about the Flower Challenge #63

 


Are your cards done?  Shhh...  not mine, but I'm close.  Thanks for the visit, and don't panic, if your cards aren't done...

Hugs,
TK


10 comments:

Mac Mable said...

All shimmery and a striking design TK. The kraft cardstock shows off the beautiful poinsettia's to perfection x. What a lovely trip away and one to remember and cherish TK x.

Lisa Elton said...

A happy 90th to your FIL! Sounds like a nice visit. Your card is wonderful, TK! Love those poinsettias, especially the red one!

Cat Craig said...

Fabulous shimmer on those poinsettias,TK. Lovely card.

Rosemary said...

your shimmery poinsettias are so pretty on this lovely christmas card!

Bobby said...

I love the shimmer on your beautiful arrangement of poinsettia, TK. Thanks for sharing them with us at The Flower Challenge.

Bonnie said...

Gorgeous poinsettias, TK! Wow!

Darnell said...

Your haphazard Serena Dipity triple poinsettia card looks like a winner to me in any flower challenge, TK! I love the colors together and how the perfect sediment nestles in there. Your trip and visit with multi-generations sounds wonderful! Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! Holiday Hugs, Darnell

I Card Everyone said...

How did this one get by me, TK? It is GORGEOUS! and I adore those Poinsettias... my next addition to my ever-growing collection? Maybe...
=]

Aileen said...

Such a beautiful card, love the die you used for the poinsettia, I keep meaning to get this die. Thank you soooo much for joining us at The Flower Challenge DT Aileen

Ida said...

Gorgeous! Of course with that die you can't go wrong. I also bought the background die that works well with it. Also the shimmer paper is so pretty.