12.08.2021

Frosty the SnowFriends

 Howdy!

A quick post to get this over to IB198...  I haven't gotten to play there very much, so it'll be fun!  Here's the inspiration:


And here's my VERY layered card ~


It all started with a snippet (from days gone by-lol) of shimmery paste through a stencil.  Then matted with 3 layers of coordinating dp, then the fog c/s.  I also stamped the 3 snowmen, who are usually in a box, but fussy cut them out so I could pop them up.  The three circles were inspiration from another challenge that I missed, but I still like the effect.  And a close-up to see the shine ~


Well, that's it for me, Folks!  Thanks for the visit, and I'll be hopping around to see everyone soon!

Supplies:
   MB - Starry Night stencil
   CB - Designer paper (forgot the name, sorry)
   MFT - Christmas sElfies

Take care and keep calm during the holiday rush!

Hugs,
TK




8 comments:

Bobby said...

Your patterned papers look great together, TK, and make a wonderful frame for those darling snowmen. I love the shimmery stars.

Cat Craig said...

What an adorable trio!

Bonnie said...

I always love these snowmen and they never fail to make me smile! I love how you've taken them out of the box and placed them in the stars!

Lisa Elton said...

Love seeing this frosty trio in our gallery! Cute card TK, thanks so much for joining us!

I Card Everyone said...

LOve this trio, TK! You've sure made a fun place for them to hang out with all those shimmering stars - and I'm doubly glad they're hanging out with us at Inspired By this week! Thanks so much for playing along!
=]

Danni Reid said...

Oh so cute, the trio of snowmen against the shimmery stars is such a fun idea, love it! Thank you for sharing with us @IB this week!

Rosemary said...

super fun take on the inspired by inspiration photo, tk!

Ida said...

What a cute snowman trio. The one with his tongues sticking out makes me laugh.