10.01.2021

Colors & a Sketch

 Welcome!  I've been a bit absent, but I'm here today and I'll rejoice with that!

I made a card for an upcoming Birthday, but since I haven't been in my craft room for nearly 2 weeks, my mojo was definitely missing.  So what does one do?  I searched for something that sparked my creativity, and here's what I used ~

 

I think you'll see the inspiration.


While the colors gave me fits, the rest came pretty easily.  The hardest point for me was making the light blue fit in... I tried several colors of light blue but this finally won by a landslide.  My proportions are a bit different but then again, isn't it called "inspiration"?  

Hope you enjoy!

Supplies:
   MFT Geometric Greenery, Anything But Basic Birthday (inside sentiment)

Take care and I hope to see you all soon again!

Hugs,
TK





10 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Fantastic card and that is a great take on the sketch too!

Pam Sparks said...

oh this is pretty TK! I love the whimsical shape of the leaf panel! Falling leaves!

Bobby said...

This is wonderful, TK. I love the shape of the leaf panel and those leaves are beautiful. You did good, girl.

Bonnie said...

I love your take on the sketch and your leaves are amazing, TK! Looks like a sure winner to me!

Lisa Elton said...

Hi stranger, welcome back! What pretty little leaves you've created. This is wonderful!

I Card Everyone said...

You're back wit a bang, TK! It's really a wonderful card - love the shapes you've chosen, and your water colored leaves!
=]

Rosemary said...

fun and creative take on the sketch and color challenges, tk!

Ida said...

Lovely with a quirky abstract feel.

Mac Mable said...

Great take on the sketch and the colours look wonderful TK. Those watercoloured leaves look so pretty and love the die cut shape x. Mojo is back x.

Kim Heggins said...

This is absolutely beautiful...just love your fabulous style!