10.24.2021

A Quickie for CAS Christmas & NBUS

Hello!  

A quick pop-in to add a card to CAS Christmas - Gray & Red; I too love this color combo and just couldn't let it pass!  Oh!  and it's a newbie-to-me stamp set, so I guess it'll go to NBUS #31 too!  While we had a busy weekend and not much time in the craft room, I was able to do a bit of coloring, and the rest came together quickly.  My entry ~


After coloring, I used the silver Signo pen to highlight Mr Bear's hat rim and pom-pom, plus the ribbon on the present.  I also opted to not leave the white inside the frame totally plain, so I added Wink of Stella to the outside.  Both of those were hard to capture in the photo above, so I've added a couple of close-ups hoping you can see them.  The sentiment was stamped and heat embossed in silver pearl on the light gray cs.


Tip your screen just right, and you might see the shimmer!  Odd angles but the gray weather today was not helping me.


Supplies:
  MFT - Christmas sELFies (NBUS)

 


Thanks, Friends, for the wonderful visit!  Hope you all have a glorious week.
Hugs,
TK






16 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

Awwwww...you used one of my favorite stamp sets TK, and our challenge colors worked out just perfectly to color up this sweet big guy! Cute, CUTE card!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS Christmas!! Marcia (DT) :0)

Verna Angerhofer said...

Super cute snowman. I love quick card designs!

Bobby said...

So cute, TK, and I'm sure the shimmer is wonderful IRL.

Rosemary said...

Very cute card, TK. Your coloring is perfect.

Darnell said...

You are getting a big high five (well, as big as he can do) from Hammy for the schparkle, TK! This is a CASlicious design in red and gray and you zhuzhed it up perfectly with the silver and winking! Thank you for sharing with everyone at NBUS and playing along at CAS Christmas! Hugs, Darnell

Carol L said...

What a really cute and fun Christmas card! Love those colors too!

Lisa Elton said...

I love this guy, he just makes me smile! Cute card, TK!

Bonnie said...

This sweet bear works perfectly with these colors, TK! Love the gray background with the silver embossing!

Susan said...

Adorable bear! Great colouring and shading, and it's perfect for our red and grey challenge. Thanks so much for joining us at CAS Christmas!

Mac Mable said...

Super adorable card and love that shimmer TK x.

I Card Everyone said...

I'm so glad you had time to color this fun gift-giver, TK - such a fun addition to your Christmas card stash, and the perfect time to use those CH colors!
=]

Christine Alexander said...

OMG this guy is adorable, love the selfie image of the bear ♥ Thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas

Claire said...

He's rather adorable and looking all snug in his Christmas colours. I do like the sentiment embossed in silver on the grey card base, it works so nicely and it's subtle... classy x

Loll said...

Adorable card TK. So happy you had time to play along with this very fun colour challenge. xx

Ida said...

Very cute CAS card. The bear makes me smile.

Pam Sparks said...

fabulous coloring! So cute TK!