10.11.2021

Two Card - Quick Post

 Hello!  A quick post to zip a couple cards off to a couple challenges.

Card #1 ~


This one was Inspired By the "pumpkin rocks" theme at IB #190, but I also wanted to make a cute scene.  I colored it in Copics, free-handing the ground and grass.  (P.S. My little buddies were colored last weekend while camping)  However, it'll be my next card that is entered into the challenge because I'm running out of time for multiple posts!

Card #2 ~


This one was actually Inspired By the sketch this time.  I hope you can see it, because I chose to keep those "ovals" a little discreet.  This card will be entered in IB #190 and TO #198 - Breast Cancer Awareness.


  

Well, Folks, that's it for me today!  I hope you enjoyed yourself, come back and visit again -- I do appreciate YOU!

Supplies:
   Card 1 - SSS Harvest Mouse, PTI Autumn Hills (sentiment), PB Simple Stackers die
   Card 2 - Stamplorations Fierce & Brave, PB Petite Blossoms stencil

Hugs,
TK








11 comments:

Claire said...

Love your little scene, the mouse walking away makes me smile as I imagine him thinking his pumpkin is far better than the apples :)

Very poignant and beautiful is the second card x

Mac Mable said...

Super cute first card and what a striking and powerful second one TK x.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Two very different cards but both are wonderful!

I Card Everyone said...

How I missed these cuties, I'll never know - but I do know that I'm having issues connecting with ANY blogs these days!
I adore those little Harvest Mice, TK - but today you have taken our Sketch and turned it on its ear - in a very beautiful way! Look at this beauty! Thanks so much for sharing her with IB, my friend!
=]

Bonnie said...

Love your scene with the cute and industrious mice! It's harvest time for them too. Your second card is so pretty! I love the stamp with the lovely curves and ovals with the soft pink leaves!

Kim Heggins said...

This is absolutely stunning, so beautiful and love that sentiment. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Time Out!

Bobby said...

Loving your little mice, TK. I think I have some stamped from Michele that I need to finish up. Your fierce card is so impactful and lovely.

Lisa Elton said...

Those mice have always been a favorite of mine and your card is darling! And that pretty lady... YES, I can see the sketch! Enter them both TK, they're wonderful. Thanks for joining us at IB!

Danni Reid said...

This is such a SWEET card, I love those adorable mice! Thank you for inspiring us @IB this week!

Jill V said...

Beautiful design on your second card - I love the simplicity yet boldness of it. The black and soft pink are a perfect combination for it. Thanks so much for playing along with us at TIME OUT!

Quillish said...

Such lovely cards! I love the CAS and soft design on the second and the bold sentiment gives just the right impact to the theme of the challenge. Thank you for joining us at Time out challenges. Hugs ~ Ishani