10.13.2021

Sending Hedgehugs

 Hello again!

I wanted to post another card that I colored recently while camping.  This card was actually a request by Daughter #1 -- the inspiration came from a "friend" who really goes out of his way to honor his grandmother and requested that others join in and send her cards to brighten her day.  She's advanced in years but really enjoys the love offered by her adoring grandson.  This was the card ~


I actually forgot to take a picture of the card, so this one was provided by my daughter before she posted it - hope you enjoy all the Fall feels!  The card was stamped, Copic-colored then grounded with the sentiment.  I did some "artistic" trimming so I could add in some pink washi tape to the base cs.

So have I inspired you to post a card to someone who doesn't expect it?  I sure hope so, this is what we do, right?!

Have a great week, and I'll see you soon!

Hugs,
TK


9 comments:

Mac Mable said...

Such a cute, friendly and thoughtful card and what a great idea from your daughter's friend TK x.

Lisa Elton said...

This is adorable and your daughter's friend sounds like a special guy!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful card design and i am sure the lady liked it.

Bonnie said...

This is adorable, TK and such a lovely idea! I'm sure she will love it!

I Card Everyone said...

We all have special someone's who need a lift, and something to make them feel loved - that grandson is a keeper! and so is this darling card full of Hedge Hugs!
=]

Viv said...

What a thoughtful grandson she has TK - and a lovely idea. Am sure she loved the card too which is so cute and adorable!
(Thanks for continuing to visit me too! x)

Bobby said...

What a darling card, TK. I'm fortunate enough to have a grandson who calls out of the blue every once in a while just to talk.

Rosemary said...

Super sweet card, TK! Kuddos to that young man for being so thoughtful!

Kim Heggins said...

ohhhhh, just too darn cute, so in love with your sweet hedgehogs!!!