10.03.2021

Crafting with Michele (in my mind, anyway)

 Hello, All!

So glad you could pop in and visit a bit.  Life is hectic (I'm sure that's not only me), but your visit is always appreciated!  Hope you've had a wonderful, restful weekend and you've enjoyed any Fall weather, if that's your season of rotation currently.

I'm just wrapping up a vacation in Colorado, plus finishing with an end of the year campout in our "pasture" -- well... well-mowed grass, anyway.  While I didn't get to post a card for World Card Making Day yesterday, I did have the chance to color a few card fronts, one of which I'll post now and the others soon.  I must say, this was inspired by Michele's prompting, so this one's to you, Michele!  I'll also be sending this to IB #189 - All the Peels - the basket of apples stood out but also the tin of flowers.


While this cutie doesn't have a wooden bucket of apples, this is the image that came immediately to mind to use for this card.  It was Copic colored in fall-ish colors and placed on a square kraft card base.  I opted to not use a sentiment on the front, the card will be used to well wishes to the co-worker who took my place while I was on vacation, only to end up in surgery last Friday!  I hope it works...


Supplies:   
   Anita's - Beary Best Friends

That's it for me, Folks!  Hope you have a fabulous week - see you soon.
Hugs,
TK

12 comments:

Danni Reid said...

I like the idea of adding the sentiment to the inside and your co-worker is sure to love this sweet, thoughtful, and beautifully colored card! Thank you for inspiring us @ IB this week!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful card design with the cute bear and wheelbarrow of pretty flowers. Sounds like you had a fun time too on your time away.

Bobby said...

A cute image and beautifully colored, TK.

Bonnie said...

What a darling image and you've done an awesome job of coloring, TK!

Kim Heggins said...

This is just too darn cute!!! Love your sweet bear and all those fabulous flowers.

Rosemary said...

sounds like you have been having a lovely time away from the craftroom, tk! your sweet little bear with the wheelbarrow of blooms is so pretty!

I Card Everyone said...

TK, I'd take a wheelbarrow full of flowers over apples any day of the year!! You are so sweet, my friend - I'm humbled by your kindness! Thank you so very much for joining us for our special friends week - now you should invite a special friend to join you, right? The more the merrier!
=]

Ida said...

Such a happy card. The image is so adorable & colored so well.

Lisa Elton said...

What a sweet little bear! He looks happy with his haul! This is adorable, TK. Thanks so much for joining us at IB!

Mac Mable said...

What a fun and creative take on the challenge photo TK. Super adorable card, love the colouring and sorry about your co-worker! x.

Claire said...

He's a cutie and I'd definitely prefer a wheelbarrow full of pretty flowers than a bucket of apples... he's going to brighten a recipients day x

sandie said...

your co-worker will love this and what a lovely thought. The Autumn colours are a joy and the colouring superb x