9.07.2020

Celebrate!

 Hello, Friend!  So glad you stopped by and I apologize for being MIA, nothing that I wish to "talk about" but it threw me for a loop.  I'm also still having problems getting the comment e-mails too, so sorry if it seems I haven't been responding to your sweet comments.  I always appreciate them, and you, of course!

I have a card today, a succulent Birthday card for a co-worker.  To date, this is my favorite one colored with Zigs, maybe I'm finally figuring them out a bit - lol.

I used several more colors than are shown above but I think I used a tan, a red, a brown, and 3-4 greens.  I did have success blending a red and brown to obtain my terra cotta pot, so hat made me all kinds of happy  :o)

And a close-up ~


This'll go to Time Out #169 Season -


Supplies:

   E by E - Mondo Succulent Pot

   MFT - Stitched Scalloped Edge

   CTMH - Birthday (Art Philosophy)

Well that's it for me, Folks!  Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Hugs,

TK




12 comments:

Cat Craig said...

Nicely colored!

Rosemary said...

Your ZIG coloring is perfect and resulted in a wonderful card for your co-worker, TK!

Shauna said...

What a pretty card! I like your succulents and the creative design with the curved border die. Thanks so much for playing at Time Out challenges!
- Shauna

sandie said...

I am also getting no comment notifications! Blogger having one os its rests I feel! Love your colouring-it has worked out perfectly and using this curved die adds more interest still. Thanks for joining Time Out x

Viv said...

Fab card TK!

I Card Everyone said...

Gorgeous, TK! Yes, I would agree you've got those Zigs worked out... beautifully!
=]

Darnell said...

I'd say you've totally figured the Ziggies out, TK! You've done really beautiful watercoloring on all the different elements! Well done!! I did notice you've been away and I hope things settle soon. No fun being thrown for a loop. Huge hugs, Darnell

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is so gorgeous and the coloring is beautiful. I love the layout of the card too.

Bonnie said...

Awesome watercoloring, TK! Love that terracotta pot and the suculents! Hope all is well now!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh wow, beautifully done TK!!

Mac Mable said...

Fabulous colouring with the zigs TK and I love how you blended the colours and got the terracotta x. Hope the loop has slowed down and great to see you blogging this stunner of a card x.

Anita in France said...

Such lovely rich colours, TK ... and beautiful zigging ... the sense of depth is fantastic! Hugs, Anita :)