8.23.2020

Congrats - new Promotion!

Another quick post, Friends, but I'm thinking and praying for everyone!  Life is weird, times are tough, and things are challenging but we must choose joy!

This card went to my son-in-law, since he just received a new promotion!  Since this will be heading to Freshly Made Sketches #449, I'll get on with the post.  Here's their inspiration ~


And my card ~



It's CAS and fits the bill, I like that!  Thanks for popping in and visiting, I enjoyed the chat (while mildly one-sided, I admit), but I do appreciate the visits.

Supplies:
   SSS - Abstract Triangles bg stamp
   C&9 - Petite Posie (freebie, sentiment)

Take care, stay safe amidst all that is going on in our country and abroad.
Hugs,
TK



13 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Congrats to your son-in-law! I think you made the perfect masculine card for him. It's fun with a modern touch!

Anita in France said...

So cool, TK ... crisp, geometric, graphic ... the bold colours are delicious with the platinum embossing! Hugs, Anita :)

I Card Everyone said...

This one moves right up to the TK's Top Spot list, my friend! There couldn't be a more perfect stamp for this challenge! But it takes a keen eye to color it perfectly for this challenge!
Congrats to you, and your SIL!
=]

Bonnie said...

What a great background stamp that makes a perfect card for a guy! Love how you've colored the center triangles! Congrats to your SIL!

Kim Heggins said...

simply fabulous card....love your incredible design!!!

Cat Craig said...

What a great stamp choice....perfect for the challenge.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wow! That is fantastic and a wonderful male design with those colors. I am sure your son-in-law will love it. I know I sure do.

Cécile RIBON said...

What a fabulous design! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Rosemary said...

Perfect masculine card and a great take on the sketch!

Bobby said...

So perfectly graphic and masculine, TK. Congrats to your SIL.

Marina said...

Oh what a lovely way to use triangles - love the green plus blue.

Mac Mable said...

I enjoy our chats too TK x. What a fabulous CAS card, so effective and a real stunner x. Congratulations to your son in law on his promotion x......Yes I choose Happy too x.

Brenda in IN said...

Congratulations to your son-in-law and what a great masculine card this is. I love the design.