8.20.2020

Happy Anniversary, Amazing Couple!

Hello!  Sorry I've been MIA lately but I have a quick post for today.  This card goes to my eldest daughter and son-in-law for their 9th Anniversary!  Here's to honoring them ~


This brightly colored wonder was a first - playing with AIs on Yupo.  I had fun, learned a few things and learned what not to do (yes, I got a brown smeared panel too).  After cutting down my panel, I layered it with a cover plate, then popped up the sentiment tag.

And a close-up ~


Supplies:
   E by E - Bed of Roses CP
   AE - Load of Wishes

Hope your week has been wonderful and you blast into a fulfilling weekend.  God bless you.

Hugs,
TK


12 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Wonderful shimmer, the anniversary couple will love it!

Anita in France said...

What a fabulous background panel, TK ... the glimmer catches the light beautifully ... and how lovely is that flower cover panel over it! Hugs, Anita :)

sandie said...

oh my goodness what a fab background-adore the mix of colours and the super sparkle-I am sure they loved this x

Bonnie said...

A beautiful background that shows off this cover plate beautifully, TK! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

I Card Everyone said...

How did I ever miss this cover plate?? It allows your gorgeous AI panel to be a beautiful supporting actor in this award winning card, TK! I really need to get those inks out one of these days, and try, try again!
=]

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is so very gorgeous and I love all the shine on it. I am sure this will be loved by them as well.

Claire said...

Oooh how pretty with the panel having the alcohol inks peeking through the flower design. An eye catching beauty x

Cat Craig said...

Lovely card, I am sure they'll love it.

Mac Mable said...

Vibrant background and those Alcohol inks look so pretty. A unique and thoughtful anniversary card, which I am sure they loved x.

Bobby said...

Aren't they fun to play with? I wish I had mine here with me. The panel looks wonderful behind that lovely cover die, TK.

Rosemary said...

Your alcohol inked background looks so pretty layered with that die cut! Wonderful card for your daughter and son-in-law!

Marina said...

I love to make alcohol ink backgrounds but then wonder what to do with them. Now I know! Beautiful!