8.08.2020

Happy 23rd, Hubbs!

Anniversary, that is!  Yep, it's our Anniversary and we're celebrating. I'll make this short, I'm sure you came here for the card and not the rambling about my wonderful guy!

I ink blended on the white cs, spread some crackle paste through a stencil over the inking, and let everything dry.  The kraft cs was then popped up, and the sentiment heat embossed and placed.  Here's a close-up of the crackle ~

Supplies:
   LF - Inside Out Stitched Hearts
   DR - Anniversary (Sentiment
   PB - Smitten (sentiment)
   MFT - All Lined Up (stencil)
  
I hope your weekend is awesome, and I'll see you in a few days!  God bless to all.

Hugs,
TK




11 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

What a great card for your wonderful guy! Happy Anniversary to you both!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Congratulations on your anniversary. That is wonderful and enjoy the celebration. I love your great card design too. I am sure your hubby will love it. Awesome colors used for it.

Bonnie said...

Happy Anniversary, TK! A great masculine card for your wonderful guy!

I Card Everyone said...

Happy anniversary, you love birds!! So wonderful … I'm sure this made him 'crackle' a smile, TK! xo
=]

sandie said...

Happy Anniversary for yesterday and hope you had a good one! I adore this card-so perfectly CAS and yet with the most amazing texture from the paste. And I also love the offset design-this would be great to see in the gallery at Time Out x

Mac Mable said...

Wonderful card for your special husband and love the design and the crackle....Happy belated Anniversary TK x.

Claire said...

Says everything it needs to and I love the heart using blue instead of traditional red. Happy Anniversary to you both x

Rosemary said...

Well... happy anniversary, TK! Your card is wonderful!

Anita in France said...

Happy Anniversary to you both, TK ... good to hear you had a fun day! Cool, stylish, manly design ... the subtle crackle adds such pizazz! Hugs, Anita :)

Marina said...

Oooh great design - looks so crisp and stylish with the stripes and kraft.

Bobby said...

Happy Anniversary, TK. Great card for your husband.