8.04.2020

CASEing Bobby!

Hello again!

I recently really enjoyed picking a card to CASE, so I decided I needed to do another, only this time it'd be Bobby!  This one's for her Birthday - Happy Birthday to you, Bobby!  Here is her CAS but regal card (her post is 6/15/20) ~



I really liked the masculine or feminine feel of this, the muted but pretty tones, along with the browns of the pattern.  And here's what I came up with ~
(sorry poor indoor lighting)

While hers is masculine, I couldn't really send Bobby a masculine card, so I made it a bit more fitting  :o)

I used a stamp that I honestly had trouble stamping with, I've used it before but it was giving me fits.  I'm not sure if my desk is to flexible (it's kinda long), or what my issue was, but I definitely struggled at first.  I usually tend to have this issue with larger stamps (any ideas?).  After stamping and heat embossing, I colored with my Zigs, then stamped and cut the sentiment before placing it.  I actually wanted a bit of the melon color showing underneath but I just couldn't make it work.  Needless to say, I WAS trying to CASE Bobby!  I hope you like it, and so does she!

Supplies:
   CASual Friday - Tim Roof (NLIB I believe)
   WF - Label Greetings (NBUS)

Thank you for dropping by and visiting, I love each chat.  Maybe next time it'll be in person (oh how I wish)!

Hugs,
TK

13 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Oh wow, I love the way you've CASED Bobby's card, this is fabulous!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Love your card ad the great colors. Fun in design.

Mac Mable said...

Such a pretty card for Bobby. It is feminine, cute and beautiful x. I tend to only stamp with the Misti these days x.

Cat Craig said...

Cool case of Bobbys card, I am sure she'll like it.

Bonnie said...

I'm sure Bobby loves it and was delighted that you CASEd her card! Love those pretty flowers and the matching background for the sentiment strips!

I Card Everyone said...

Since I JUST heard that she received this little beauty, I happen to know she loved it! It will be an added bonus to know that she inspired this pretty card, too, TK! What a sweet thing to do!
=]

Rosemary said...

a beautiful take on the card you cased, tk!

Bobby said...

It looks even better in person, TK, and I'm flattered that you wanted to CASE me. I love the colors. I think I've also done a card similar to yours with that Tin Roof stamp.

Kim Heggins said...

What a fun and clever idea!!! Love your card you made, such a classy look!

Claire said...

How pretty TK and to be honest you'd never have guessed you had trouble with the stamping. I think its a total success x

Darnell said...

What a wonderful feminine CASE of Bobby's card to send to her for her birthday! It's a terrific idea and it turned out looking flawless to me, TK, despite your troubles. I really like that NBUS framed sediment! You don't say if it is a wooden stamp. Sometimes the stamp itself is just not precisely level in all areas. This is one of the things the MISTI solves, so if it's wooden, I take it off the wood. If it's not, I just keep inking the weak spots and put all my weight into my thumb in that area when pressing down. And, sad to say, sometimes I just throw the thing away!! I hope you are keeping well! Hugs, Darnell

Anita in France said...

This is so, so pretty, TK ... a delicious take on Bobby's card! The colours are so wonderfully vibrant ... they complement the gold embossed Tin Roof blooms beautifully! Think Darnell covered all the bases on stamping ... I was going to say MISTI too! Hugs, Anita :)

Marina said...

Great CASE - love the fruity colours.