9.22.2020

Happy Filigree Birthday

 Hello!  I'm popping in quickly with a card.  I used the colors from the Flower challenge, hoping to make a card with what seemed to be glorious colors -- love them, don't you?  Well except that I under-estimated my ability to make this into a "flower" card - lol.  I ended up partially stamping a flower in the squirrel's hand but that didn't make it a focal point.  Scratch.  Start again, and just decide to use the wonderful colors!  So while I can't put this into their gallery, I do enjoy the card ~


I used a soft pink, but I believe it works well with the kraft.  And what about that glorious squirrel?!  Love him!  He reminds me of the Fall.


Supplies:
   SSS Filigree Squirrel (NBUS, since it's new to me)


(Sorry, Darnell, I couldn't get new blogger to accept the new NBUS image!)

Thank you all for stopping by, and taking a gander...  I'm not getting much time in my craft room but I will stop in when I can.

Hugs to all, stay safe & healthy!
TK



10 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

I think that darling squirrel has FALLen into the perfect hands! LOve the pink with kraft, TK ... isn't he entirely made up of flowers? xx
=]

Verna Angerhofer said...

It seems to me the squirrel is a flower design. I think it would have qualified. I love it and the great colors.

Cat Craig said...

What a lovely card. You’ve made the best of those colors.

Ida said...

Very cute card. Oh my gosh where did you get that squirrel die? I adore squirrels.

Bonnie said...

It may not be a flower but I do enjoy these colors! Cute squirrel die!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, what a pretty little squirrel, I've never seen this one before! Love this TK!

Trina P. said...

The pink and kraft is so soft and pretty. Adorable squirrel die.

Mac Mable said...

Yes your squirrel is glorious and so is your card. I had a little chuckle with the lack of flower....for the flower challenge x.

Anita in France said...

That's such a sweet image, TK ... so pretty ... and so lovely in those delicious soft colours! Hugs, Anita :)

Rosemary said...

adorable little card, tk!