9.16.2020

Birthday AI Bubbles

 Good morning, Friends!  I hope all is well, the COVID and fires have stayed away, and if you've been unfortunate enough to be in the "smoke zone", I pray that it has all cleared.

I come with another card from my playing with AIs.  While I wasn't super successful, I did make a panel that was fun and good.  From it, I was able to cut a couple rectangles and put this card together ~


I used a sketch from days gone by, but when you like something, sometimes you just gotta hang on - lol!  After cutting the rectangles, I cut the Happy banner and then stamped the "birthday"  on a handmade banner and placed it just below.  CAS and straight to the point.  And a close-up ~


This went to a friend, and I hope she's gotten it!  If not, it's on the way!  Thanks for stopping  by.

Supplies:
   PTI One Liner - Happy die, St. Sentiments Birthday

Hugs,
TK


9 comments:

Cat Craig said...

Colorful and festive.

I Card Everyone said...

That was a very fun day of AI inking, TK! I love it!
=]

Bonnie said...

Beautiful colors, TK, and the perfect sketch for it! A very happy, Happy Birthday card!

Rosemary said...

great fun and bright design, tk!

Verna Angerhofer said...

So well designed and beautiful. The colors are gorgeous.

Anita in France said...

Vibrant and fun with those bubbles of colour, TK ... and crisp and graphic with the cool lettering and bold shapes! Hugs, Anita :)

Diane said...

Very fun colors and card design.

Hugs Diane

sandie said...

I love this mix of colours with the blue base and then the use of the banner die just perfect. As always thank you for your lovely comments-as you know not able always to comment but am glad I have been crafting a bit! x

Mac Mable said...

Great use of the alcohol ink background and your design layout looks fabulous x. A striking and wonderufl card TK x.