11.25.2019

Thanksgiving Blessings

Hope you don't think I'm rude, but just jumping in for another quick post.  It's almost Thanksgiving, and time is precious for everyone, so I'll jump right to it!  I made this card for CTS #349 and plus it's a card for Thanksgiving, I'd just as soon post it now so as not to bore everyone AFTER Thanksgiving!


A bit of white heat embossing, some Zig coloring, pp and a quick sentiment stamp!  Pretty easy, but here's a close-up because...


Supplies:
   RC - With A Thankful Heart (pumpkin)
   TE - Thanksgiving Blessings (yep, the sentiment!)
   pp by "The Slab III" - remember that?  Yep, still got a TON...

Here's my inspiration:


Thanks from the bottom of my heart for stopping in, and being my inspiration and supporters.  If I don't get around before Thursday, please enjoy a lovely day and Happy Thanksgiving, for those in the US!

Hugs,
TK

10 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

So very pretty, TK! Thank you for being a super sweet cheerleader yourself! Happy Thanksgiving, my friend - be blessed! I'm going to be warming up my fat pants! xx
=]

Bobby said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family, TK. This is a lovely decorated pumpkin.

Verna Angerhofer said...

So very beautiful and not boring at all no matter when you would post it. I love the white embossing and the colors are so bright and vibrant. You did an awesome job on this beauty!

Cat Craig said...

Perfect for the sketch challenge!

Lisa Elton said...

You jump as often as you want to TK!! This is ever so pretty and I'm thankful you shared it with us. Happy Thanksgiving!

Anita in France said...

So pretty, TK ... the rich, vibrant colours on that flower adorned pumpkin are fabulous! Have a Blessed Thanksgiving! Hugs, Anita :)

Carol H. said...

Such a pretty card! Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

Rosemary said...

Love your bright, vibrant pumpkin, TK! Happy Thanksgiving!

Karen Dunbrook said...

really beautiful card....love the bright pumpkin.
Happy Thanksgiving.
:) Karen

Bonnie said...

What a beautiful pumpkin, TK!