11.18.2019

Christmas Greetings

I want to get this posted to Time Out #148 before my time runs out so I'll make this short, and hopefully sweet  :o)   A Christmas card in untraditional colors, because I really love the colors in the challenge and wanted to test the waters.  Here's the challenge photo


I drew my inspiration from the colors, and the wreath; here's my card ~


While I added some other colors, I tried to keep to the black, gray, red and white -- LOVE!  A little green, actually toned down with light gray, a little bright yellow, and gold speckles in the middle of the flowers, all added with love.  Most of the card speaks for itself so I'll let you get on with your visiting!  Thanks for stopping by, and have a GREAT week!

Hugs,
TK

10 comments:

sandie said...

Wow I adore you used these colours-love the base colours and how you followed this through into the wreath-this is so original and so good to see at Time Out x

I Card Everyone said...

TK this is STUNNING!!! OH my grey-loving heart! Would you share your card stock colors/source with us? LOve the black, gray, red and white theme on this darling wreath! xx
=]

Bobby said...

I love the way you laid out the sentiment under your lovely wreath, TK.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Great take on the photo inspiration and I love the pretty wreath design. Great colors as well.

Mac Mable said...

Great interpretation of the inspiration photo and the wreath looks so pretty x.

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, I like this! Very pretty TK!

Anita in France said...

Love how the greys mimic the headboard in the inspiration, TK ... such a gorgeous background for that delicate, oh so pretty wreath! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Hugs, Anita :)

Joyce said...

Your card is so very pretty. Love that wonderful wreath and you picked great colors. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

Rosemary said...

your wreath is just gorgeous, tk! wonderful card!

Gerrina said...

What a great wreath! Looks so festive and pops beautiful on the nutral background! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!