11.09.2019

A Couple Randoms

I found with returning from vacation, is that I neither have the time nor energy!  A vacation from a vacation?  Yes please...  Life has been hectic but returning to a load of "must have" work is exhausting.

However I did get a couple of cards made for challenges, but then I realized that I'd rather mail one to a friend than enter it in a challenge.  Now that its in her hands, I'm free to post a non-challenge card  :o)  Here's the first of two  ~


ETA:   I will be entering this over at Addicted to CAS #172 Birthday


And a second card, that'll START my stash for Thanksgiving cards!


This card has a bit of a hidden aspect to it; can you see it?  Here's a close-up...


Sorry for the TERRIBLE shadowing at the bottom, but it was the only way I could get the lighter cream to show.  While I wanted the cream to be in the background, it's super hard to photograph!  A bit of playing around with Photoshop and I could make it show up but so did all the shadows!  Ugh... 

It's a long weekend and I'm hoping to get some more cards made; however, being away from my craft room has meant that my creativity is STILL on vacation!  I will try and see if I can join back in to post more soon.  Thanks for stopping by, and have a fabulous weekend.  And THANK YOU to all the veterans who serve(d) and to make our nation a better place for us!

Hugs,
TK




9 comments:

Macimbalo said...

Great CAS card! And I know what you mean - vacation from the vacation! Thanks so much for linking your gorgeous creation at ATCAS!

I Card Everyone said...

Your gorgeous card is being well loved, my friend - I'm so honored to say it's mine - thank you, once again for remembering me!!
Now about that hidden aspect of your Thanksgiving card - I do LOve a tone-on-tone bit of stamping, even when it is hard to capture on camera! It's a beauty, and such a lovely sentiment, TK! xx
=]

Mac Mable said...

Tone on tone on your second card looks fabulous and I love the tones of the whole card. What a wonderful birthday card and no wonder Michele loved it. The designs on both of your cards are wonderful and yes it's always hard to get back into things after a holiday x.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Fabulous card designs. The birthday card is so gorgeous with those colors and simple but oh so lovely deisgn. And, I love the Thanksgiving one with the subtle stamping with the cream on the white with the leaf design. That really is a great look. You do amazing work!

Happy Dance said...

Pretty cards, TK. I so know what it's like when Mr. Mojo takes an after vacation vacation; mine is just exhausted and is currently asleep in a dresser drawer upstairs, lol!! Your first card is CASimply beautiful. Those blues on the leaves are just lovely, and the circles around them really draws the eye right in. And your shadow stamped leaves on your second card is so cool. I need to do that more often. Perfect Thanksgiving card. Sending hugs. Bev

Cat Craig said...

that tone on tone is fabulous. I don't even need to go on vacation to have no mojo lately. I'd just rather sleep or watch holiday movies.

Darnell said...

These are great birthday and Thanksgiving designs, TK! I love the bit of shadow stamping you did there! I know what you mean about needing a vacation from a vacation ... and it's even harder this time of year when the holiday rushing around starts!! Hugs, Darnell

Anita in France said...

Love how you've framed those lovely leafy blue hues, TK ... so pretty! So pleased you got a close up of the tone on tone shadowing on your Thanksgiving card ... such a fabulous look! I too have been out of blogland for a while ... and am now waiting for Monsieur Mojo to reappear! Hope life settles for you soon! Hugs, Anita :)

Bobby said...

Two wonderful CAS cards, TK.