11.24.2019

Merry & Bright Snowmen

Howdy, Friends!  I hope you had a wonderful weekend, and took time to play.  I'm popping in quickly to post a card for Color Throwdown #570.  Here's a look ~


For CTD #570, I used the orange, turquoise and gray; and of course they're sitting on, not to mention made of, snow!  I think the picture may look a bit redder than it is but it is orange with a red under the shaodowing of the orange.  This was actually really fun to color; I love the colors and fun snowmen!   A closer look at the colors used ~


Supplies:
   AI - Holly Jolly
   MFT - Wonky Stitched Rectangles

   
(Sorry, somehow I had the wrong image, so had to edit...)

Thank you so much for popping in and visiting, your visits mean so much!  And I do hope that I'll be around soon to catch up with all of you; however work will likely be long for the next couple of days, then Thanksgiving so please be patient.

Hugs,
TK


10 comments:

Cat Craig said...

Your snowmen are fabulous, wonderful coloring TK.

Verna Angerhofer said...

This design is so adorable with the cute snow family. Your coloring Is fantastic too. I love the card you made.

Anita in France said...

Don't know that these little snowmen could get any cuter, TK ... especially as they've been so expertly coloured ... fabulous! Hugs, Anita :)

I Card Everyone said...

TK you just come by any old time you can... and keep 'sending' us these cuties, too! What a darling trio of snow guys!! Your colors, and coloring, are fabulous! xx
=]

Pam Sparks said...

So adorable and makes me want to color!!!

Lisa Elton said...

Aren't they a cute little trio! This is delightful TK!

Anonymous said...

Hi! I know this is kinda off topic nevertheless I'd figured I'd
ask. Would you be interested in exchanging links or maybe guest authoring a blog article or vice-versa?
My website addresses a lot of the same topics as yours and I believe we could greatly benefit
from each other. If you happen to be interested feel free to
send me an e-mail. I look forward to hearing from you!
Fantastic blog by the way!

Rosemary said...

Those little snowmen just make me smile, TK! Your coloring is amazing!

Bobby said...

Wonderful trio of snow cuties, TK.

Carol H. said...

Hi, TK! Your snowmen are so adorable and colored beautifully! I love snowmen and your card!