11.12.2019

Snow(flakes) and Snow!

Hello!  I made a couple cards for Christmas Kickstart #23 Snow and hopefully I'll be able to sneak them in!  I was taking a break from Thanksgiving cards, and decided to make a couple for Christmas to break the brain fog.  Here's the snowflakes (not a great photo) ~


And a closer peak to see the shiny flakes from the silver ep and organza (sp?) ribbon ~


Then while I was at it, I made another card with snowflakes and snow ~


This one has the shiny snowflakes, as well, however it hosts a whole lotta bling from that silver glittery cs.  And another peek although this one was harder to capture ~


Supplies:
   Card 1 -  Great Impressions Snowflakes
                   PTI Two Feet Deep 

   Card 2 - Great Impressions Snowflakes
                  PTI Two Feet Deep & dies
                  PTI In The Meadow die

   Christmas Kickstart Challenge

Well that's it for me today, and I'll be popping in your way to see a few of your cards!  Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,
TK




8 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Oh TK!! I LOve this color combo, and every shiny flake - thanks for your efforts to share that shine! I can, and do appreciate how hard it is to capture - two fabulous cards!!
=]

Dotty Jo said...

Beautiful cards, TK! Isn't it funny how sometimes one card leads directly to another card as you develop an idea. Thanks so much for playing at The Christmas Kickstart Challenge, Jo x

Cat Craig said...

I'm getting a chill from your frosty snowflakes...no its just the temps outdoors from 60 to 34 in 15 hours. Love these sparklie festive cards.

Lisa Elton said...

These are wonderful TK! I like your silver snowflakes and the lovely scene you've created!

Rosemary said...

beautiful set of frosty, snowy cards, tk!

Mac Mable said...

Fabulous bling and the snowflakes embossed looks so pretty. Love the sledge too on the second card x.

Claire said...

Ooh lovely snowflake cards and what a wonderful sentiment on your second one. Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave a comment... much appreciated x

Anita in France said...

What a delightfully delicate snowflake, TK ... so dainty on that first card! it complements the shimmery snow and that fun sled beautifully on the second! Hugs, Anita :)