9.08.2019

Floating Birthday Wishes

Hello, Friends!  Hope your weekend has been a wonderful one, swimming with joy!  Speaking of swimming...  I fell in love with this image, thanks to sweet Michele!  Here's my rendition


Isn't she just the sweetest?  Well I knew I needed her, and I knew she would be perfect to send love, kisses and birthday wishes!  The card will be in Dtr #2's hands by the time this posts, so I hope you all enjoy.  A little ink blending, stamping, fussy cutting and ta-da!  And a close-up of the bathing beauty...



Supplies:
   MFT Drink Up The Sky
   PB Good Wishes


Thanks for popping in and I hope the coming week brings many blessing.

Hugs,
TK


6 comments:

Viv said...

So cute TK!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Such a sweetheart and she looks wonderful on your card. I love how you colored her and that sentiment is prefect too.

I Card Everyone said...

ta DA indeed! SO darling... so happy you got your hands on her, too!! xx
=]

Cat Craig said...

Super sweet...shes a good enabler isn't she!

Bobby said...

So cute!

Anita in France said...

What a cutie, TK ... doesn't she look at home floating about on her blended pool! Hugs, Anita :)