9.15.2019

Anniversary Emboss & Cut

Another weekend, another card for a recent event - Wishing Dtr #3 and SIL #3 a Happy Halfiversary!  Just honoring the day that they married in a traditional ceremony amongst family and friends.  This one's for them!


EZ peasy, cut & emboss all in one pass, pop up on card base, stamp and yes, it's that easy!  Very pretty, but quite easy.  I love the depth of the embossing on this folder, and also that it can be used vertically or horizontally, and that it allows a flat area perfect for stamping.  And a close up...


While it isn't quite their Halfiversary, today we're celebrating my daughter's Birthday, their Anniversary, and son-in-law's Birthday combined all together with a family get together.  So off to prepping for me! 

Supplies:
   SB - EMboss & Cut Flower Gard
   SnS - Anniversary Innies

Thank you for your sweet words, and uplifting joy you all bring!

Hugs,
TK

10 comments:

Mac Mable said...

Hope the family get together went well? What a pretty card and love the depth of the embossing too x.

Cat Craig said...

Pretty, love the bits of blue poking out.

I Card Everyone said...

Looks like the perfect card for the occasion, TK! You know I'm a huge fan of embossing - which die cut machine do you use?
=]

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love this design and so perfect for so many occasions. It sure makes a wonderful anniversary card. Do you need a special way to die cut the flowers in it. I only have a machine that does die cutting and embossing but not a one that is hooked to a computer. And I don't know what the SB stands for. Ooops! LOL Is it Spellbinder?

Bobby said...

It may be easy, TK, but it's also gorgeous. The embossing is so crisp and the blue makes it elegant.

Anonymous said...

Ιt'ѕ really a cool aand helpful piece оf info. Ӏ am satisfied that yoᥙ just shasred tһiѕ uѕeful info ѡith uѕ.
Pleae stay սs informed lіke tһiѕ. Тhank you foг sharing.

Pam Sparks said...

oh wow! This is so pretty! I haven't noticed these before!

Darnell said...

That's a BIG party full of happy celebrations, TK! What fun!! I love your card! QACAS is where it's at for me so I've just popped over to Amazon to get a three-pack of these cut and emboss dies! They are new to me and I love the look and ease!! Hugs, Darnell

Greta said...

Beautifully elegant! I've wondered what those SB Cut & Emboss products were like. May have to eventually get one!

Kim Heggins said...

this is so beautiful...love your elegant details with that stunning die.