9.03.2019

Enjoy The Journey

Hello, Sweet Friends!  I hope you've had a great holiday weekend, with blessings and food abounding!  I know I've had a busy one, but wonderful just the same.  Hubbs took me on a 2-day motorcycle trip, and while it was 95* by the time we pulled back into our shop,and relieved to be out of the heat, we had a great time.  I've made a few cards of late but just haven't had the time to post, and barely keeping up with others' beauties, I'm hoping to catch up again.   Here's to the first of mine for a co-worker moving on and choosing a new journey ~


Anything look familiar?  Well this was a snippet from a card I made for one of my daughters so the colors probably look familiar.   I wanted to change it up, so found the butterfly circle die to frame it up, cut the circle down, added a few of the butterfly "negatives" back onto the card, and a sentiment ~ voila!

I'll keep this short due to my time restraints but I'm so glad you popped in!  Thanks for being such great friends, and making me feel welcome to a awesome community!

Supplies:
   Sizzix - Butterfly Circle
   CAS-ual Fridays - Pretty Posies
   Crafter's Companion - Seas The Day

Here's to a great week!

TK

8 comments:

Mac Mable said...

What a lovely post. Your motorcycle trip sounded memorable and fabulous (and hot) x. Wonderful card for your co-worker and the design is so pretty, loving the circle butterfly die cut and the coloured card stock x. What sweet words at the end of your blog x

Lisa Elton said...

This is lovely TK, your co-worker is going to appreciate it so much!

Cat Craig said...

Your card will be treasured I am sure. Welcome home.

I Card Everyone said...

Sounds like a great ride, TK... and those butterflies are the perfect addition for your sweet sentiment! She's gonna love it!
=]

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is a beautiful card and a great use of the snippets. I love it!

Rosemary said...

what a lovely card for your co-worker, tk!

Pam Sparks said...

Two days on a motorcycle! I gotta had it to you! That's true love! hehe Beautiful card and lovely colors TK!

Anita in France said...

Dreamy and so pretty, TK ... a lovely way to send your co-worker on their way! Hugs, Anita :)