8.20.2019

Happy Anniversary "wreath"

A quick post to share a card wishing the Happiest Anniversary yet to our eldest daughter and son-in-law as they celebrate their 8th today!  I wanted a one-layer card, but ended up popping up the wreath and adding a sentiment strip, so I totally fell away from that "idea"!  Anywhooooo....


I used a few NBUS items, along with my new wreath builder template (thanks, Michele, for enabling).  This one was stamped, trying to mimic the colors of their wedding and hoping these look like gerbera daisies, but I'm close!  The focal was then popped up, the strip doubled and attached, and woila!  Wish I could say the whole thing went together as quickly as I can say it but alas, I don't have that knack.   Here's to the happy couple!!

Supplies -
   Casual Fri-Days:  Pretty Poses
   Sweet n Sassy:  Anniversary Innies
   MCS:  Banner die

Thanks again for the sweet visit, next time call ahead and I'll have the coffee on  :o)

Hugs,
TK

11 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

TK you know you can always count on me to help out with your shopping list!! Just look at these colors, too... betting they loved that sweet reminder of their special day! I do!
=]

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love it. Beautiful wreath design and I love all the wonderful mix of colors and images.

Cat Craig said...

wonderful colors TK such a happy card.

Mac Mable said...

Such pretty colours and great stamping with the wreath builder. What a pretty and personal card x.

Lisa Elton said...

What a delightful card TK! The colors are so happy!

Anita in France said...

So bright and pretty, TK ... puts me in mind of wildflowers ... there's such a lovely airiness about it with the coloured outline stamping ... delicious! Hugs, Anita :)

Anonymous said...

Hi! I've been reading your site for a long time now and finally got the
courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from Austin Tx!

Just wanted to mention keep up the excellent work!

TK said...

I couldn't reply to you due to being no-reply blogger and no name to search for -- so I hope you read this! Thank you for your kindness, and I remember how scary it was to reply just a few short years ago, but this really is a great community to call friends!
TK

Anonymous said...

Tօday, I went too tһe beach with mу children. Ι found a sea shell ɑnd gawve it tߋo myy 4 yesr
oldd daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." Shee ρlaced the shell to her ear and screamed.
Τһere ᴡаs a hermit crab inside ɑnd it pinched her ear.

She never wants to ggo Ьack! LoL I know tһis is totally оff topic
Ƅut I had to tell ѕomeone!

Rosemary said...

what a pretty wreath, tk! I bet your daughter and son-in-law absolutely loved it!

Pam Sparks said...

Beautiful card and so nice of you to remember! Congrats to your daughter and SIL!