8.15.2019

A Trio forTwofer #19

I started out with ideas, which quickly morphed, and well.... I got off track so I ended up making one of my Twofers with a different stamp (quite similar, yet different), so I jumped back into the craft room to try again.  I will share all three but only two will enter the challenge.  So here's my Twofer #19 entries - one Baby, and one Thank you


The first card, the Thanks, was made with a die cut window, ink blending, then stamping.


Lastly, I made my third card with ink blending over a stencil, die cutting two sizes to form a frame, and die cutting a third smaller for my whale base, Copic coloring and popping up the whale.


And my Threefer, because you can't waste a good card, was made with ink blending the sunny sky backdrop, die cutting waves and a beach, dry embossing waves into the water, stamping the whale (my slightly different whale) and turtle, fussy cutting then popping up on foam.  This one's a Get Whale Soon card -


ETA:

Supplies:
  Stamps - Lawn Fawn You Are Sublime(used on all) and LF Get Well Before & After, MFT Beautiful Baby
  Dies - Avery Elle Dotted Border, Sizzix Labels 18, Sizzix Circles
   EF - WeRMemoryKeeper Wave 1
   Stencil - SSS Gingham

Thank you for popping in, and I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

Hugs,
TK

8 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Tk a trio of nautical delights! LOve the color combo … now go help that turtle!! xx
=]

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love these cards. All are so well designed and great coloring on them.

Cat Craig said...

TK, your whales are darling. Your twofers have such fab blending and coloring. Thanks for joining in at Twofer Card Challenge. I am also loving that get whale card so glad you shared it too.

Darnell said...

Well done on your Threefer, TK! I'm glad you spotted the oops in time to fix it for the linkup! All three of your designs are whaley awesome, lol! I couldn't help myself and you started it! I love that you even have three different occasions! You're creations are really inspiring for the Twofer concept and I really appreciate that you played along in Challenge #19! (FYI, your linky isn't working, so I'm going to be sending you email about that.) Hugs, Darnell

Darnell said...

Works perfect now! No trouble at all for us. Thanks for fixing it! Hugs, Darnell

Mac Mable said...

Great designs and what a wonderful whale image. Fabulous cards for the twofer challenge, both different and both wonderful x. Fun get well card too x

Anita in France said...

That little whale is adorable, TK ... so sweet through the 'porthole' to his watery world ... and beautifully coloured on your baby card! The buffalo check background and framing really makes him pop! What a cute threefer ... deliciously detailed ... so pleased you spotted it was whale's brother in there with Monsieur Turtle! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Twofer! Hugs, Anita :)

Happy Dance said...

TK, that 'thank you' card is right up my alley! Beautiful design; so CAS and sweet! Love the ink blending you've done, and I can just imagine looking through that porthole into the ocean! And that gingham...I thought for sure it was patterned paper, but you've used a stencil! Brilliant! And the little whale is colored perfectly too. Sweet, sweet cards. Love 'em! Thanks for joining us at the Twofer Challenge! Bev : )