8.02.2019

Strike Up the Band & Celebrate!

A quick post, although I'm too late for the challenge (MFT Wednesday Sketch) I made it for...  This will be going to my dad for his upcoming Birthday, to celebrate 82 glorious years!  As some of you may remember, he recently had surgery and is still recovering from that, but his spirits are high and I wanted to give him something fun.  So here's his card..


My youngest daughter was a drummer in the drumline
 of the local Marching Band, so I think he'll get a kick out of this!  
I just knew I "had to have" this stamp when I saw it come out   :o)

Supplies - 
   MFT Strike UP The Band
   MFT Blueprints 27 (for the banner flag)
   Copics
   misc. Washi


Well I'm off for a few days with Hubbs, actually going to the NHRA Nationals in Kent this weekend, an early event for our Anniversary, marking 32 years!  I'll see you all soon!

Hugs,
TK

10 comments:

Viv said...

What a great card TK! Am sure your Dad will love it!

Cat Craig said...

I love those mice, great card.

Lisa Elton said...

This is adorable and your dad will love it! Happy 82 years to him!

I Card Everyone said...

Happy birthday to Dad, and all the best for many more years to you, and Tom! Congratulations... and have a wonderful trip!
I just adore these marching mice - I had to have them, too!! Your card is adorable, and sure to strike up a smile, TK!
=]

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love the fun card you made for your Dad and I know he will love it. And, congratulations on your anniversary too.

Anita in France said...

So much fun, TK ... and sure to bring a smile to your Dad's face! Enjoy your celebratory weekend! Hugs, Anita :)

Mac Mable said...

Such a personal and unique card. Your dad will definitely be cheered up with this one x. Enjoy the early celebrations x

Rosemary said...

fabulous card for your dad, tk! hope you and the hubs had a great time on this side of the mountain!

Anonymous said...

I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own weblog and was wondering what all is
needed to get setup? I'm assuming having a blog like yours would
cost a pretty penny? I'm not very web savvy so I'm not 100% positive.
Any recommendations or advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you

Anonymous said...

This design is wicked! You most certainly know how to keep a reader amused.
Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well,
almost...HaHa!) Great job. I really loved what you had to say,
and more than that, how you presented it. Too cool!