7.30.2019

Time Out #140 - Love to My Life

Shhh.. be very, very quiet!  I'm posting this in the greatest of hopes that Hubbs doesn't see it!  It's an Anniversary card that isn't ready to be given yet, but I wanted to post due to the fact that Time Out totally inspired it!  Unfortunately I don't have any of the sponsor's stamps, so I had a go at what I do...
Although I LOVE the nautical theme, I just didn't have the right stuff, but I was inspired by the wood grain, distressing and scrolled edges of the table, and the gray and blue candle.  So here's my take on the challenge - 


Do you see it?  I hope so because I sure enjoyed trying my hand at the challenge!  Thanks for popping in and.... while I haven't been around much (a lot going on), I've been missing everyone and hope to get around soon!


Supplies - 
   CB Distressed Stripes EF, inked up and pressed onto my paper
   Lil nkers Stitched Rectangle die
   PB Smitten for the front sentiment
   Sizzix Labels 18 for the double matting
   SSS Roses for You for the inside sentiment and image

God bless and Hugs,
TK

9 comments:

sandie said...

I am so glad our photo inspired you and just as a note-you never need to use the sponsor products-just use what you want-it makes no difference to us or the voting. I adore you were inspired by the edges of the table-I missed this! And you sure used the right die for this and I love you picked up on the blue too-you did study the photo-thank you. And what a fab woodgrain background. This sentiment is fabulous and if your hubby is like mine-he never looks at my blog! So good to see you at Time Out x

Cat Craig said...

I love your take on the photo, I can see the inspiration. Happy Anniversary.

Mac Mable said...

You've done a fabulous take on the inspiration challenge photo and what a classy card. Wonderful design, great colour combination and a fabulous sentiment x He's going to love it x

I Card Everyone said...

A beautiful way to say happy anniversary, TK! Well done! and I spy that fun ef technique we played with so many years ago! Enjoy that very special day!
=]

Anita in France said...

What a gorgeous card our photo inspired, TK ... the elements you picked out are so perfectly composed ... and what a beautiful sentiment! I won't say anything to your DH ... Happy Anniversary when it comes along! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Hugs, Anita :)

Rosemary said...

beautiful take on the inspiration photo, tk! clean, simple and oh so elegant!

Verna Angerhofer said...

A beautiful card design and I know your hubby will love it.

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

This is a gorgeous card, and totally perfect for our challenge. You took the inspiration beautifully - it did not have to be nautical or exact in any way. You did a beautiful job with it. Thank you so much,a nd we are honored that your beautiful anniversary card was inspired by our challenge. That's wat it's all about! Thanks so much for playing with us!

Lynn said...

Oh I love this! Your hubby will too! The sentiment says it all!!
Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out!