7.20.2019

Congrats - Wheelie!

 Good day, Sweet Friends!  Glad you came by and I'll try to be brief!  Hubbs and I went camping a few weekends ago and I colored a few images as we relaxed, this being one of them.  Little did I know that within weeks, Dtr #1 would get her motorcycle endorsement, so it was easy to make into a card!  While the placement of the sentiment wasn't by choice (I had to cover a couple ink blops), I do like it more than I thought I would.

And a look-see at the inside?

I have to admit that I'm not positive what the little bump is off the back end, above the fender... so I colored it like a taillight on the outside, and used it as a muffler on the inside! I guess that's what you call "flexibility" - lol.  The image was Copic colored, die cut into a frame and popped up on foam tape.  Hope you enjoyed it, and hope your weekend is awesome!

Supplies -
   EbyE: Good Times stamp by Julie for scooter and inside sentiment
   LF:  Scripty Words for outside sentiment
   Jane's Doodles:  Seamus the Sheep for the little heart

Hugs,
TK

17 comments:

Cat Craig said...

How fortunate you had it on hand, its an adorable card. Congrats to your daughter.

Anonymous said...

Pretty section of content. I just stumbled upon your website and in accession capital to assert that
I get actually enjoyed account your blog posts.
Any way I'll be subscribing to your feeds and even I achievement you access
consistently quickly.

Anita in France said...

Cute and fun, TK ... with great colouring ... puts me in mind of the film Roman Holiday! Congratulations to your daughter ... bet she loved it! Hugs, Anita :)

I Card Everyone said...

OH do I love it... and this scooter was meant for you, TK! I believe it's a tail-light, but with sweet exhaust like this, I'm thinking you're very clever to use it as a tail-pipe!
=]

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is so cute and fun and the sentiment looks cool to me where you placed it. I love the way you colored the motorcycle too.

Anonymous said...

Hey there just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let you know a few of the
images aren't loading correctly. I'm not sure why but I think its a linking issue.
I've tried it in two different web browsers and both show the same results.

Lisa Elton said...

How fun is this and super cute too!

Rosemary said...

your coloring is wonderful on this super cute card, tk!

Kim Heggins said...

Wow...this is just way to cute and so much fun!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi! Do you know if they make any plugins to protect against hackers?
I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've worked hard
on. Any recommendations?

Anonymous said...

Нelⅼo wouⅼd youu mind sharing ѡhich blog platform
you're working with? I'm lօoking to start
my own blpog іn the neɑr future bսt Ι'm hawving а
hаrd time making a decision Ƅetween BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution аnd Drupal.
Thhe reason I аsk is becauѕe youг design seems dіfferent then most
blogs and I'm lοoking foг something comⲣletely unique.

Ⲣ.Ѕ Sorry fօr bеing off-topic but I had to asқ!

Anonymous said...

Great delivery. Solid arguments. Keep up the great spirit.

Mac Mable said...

Love your flexibility TK....Such a fun card, love the balloons and the scooter stamped image looks fabulous x Your colouring looks great and the wheels look like cute eyes. Loving this card x.

Anonymous said...

Hello! I'm at work browsiing your blog ffrom my new
iphone! Just wanted too say I lopve reading through your blog and look
forward tto alll your posts! Keep up thhe supeeb work!

Anonymous said...

Hi there, everything is going perfectly here and ofcourse every one is sharing data, that's really fine,
keep up writing.

Anonymous said...

I am not ѕure wһere you are ɡetting ylur informatіon, but goiod topic.
Ι needs to spenbd some time learning mᥙch more оr understanding moгe.
Thankѕ fօr fantastic info Ӏ waѕ loоking for thjis infoгmation for my mission.

Darnell said...

Whoa, TK, how cool that Serena Dipity came to visit and you had this cute scooter all ready for this special moment in your daughter's life! Great card and great flexibility! I've always said taillights are in the eye of the beholder!! Hugs, Darnell