8.18.2019

Bride & Groom

Howdy, Friendsy Folks!  I made a card using inspiration from a couple of different challenges, but declined to play in either one!  I used this
  as my design and the now belated 
as my theme.  You see, the Wedding Invitation that we received  was a teal in color with random golden "dots".  So with that in mind, I created this...


While the A2CAS challenge was over, and the MFT Wednesday sketch is still going, I could not find any MFT supplies that fit what was in my brain and what I had on hand!  I do like the card, as it is reminiscent of the Invite, using the same colors and "bubbles" or dots.  I'll take the inspiration from where I can get it, am I right?!  The wedding was last night, so it is in the recipient's hands.

Supplies -
   PTI Hawaiian Shores and Gold Shimmer cardstock, EH Vellum
   SSS Falling Snow stencil
   Versamark ink, Gold ep
   Reverse Confetti Topped Tag die (extended); PTI Sketched Shapes for lagel
   PTI Love & Marriage for the sentiment
   
Thanks to all of you for popping in and spending a bit of your day relaxing and visiting!

Hugs,
TK

6 comments:

Cat Craig said...

How sweet to mimic the invitation. Love the colors.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful CAS design. Simple but elegant looking.

Lisa Elton said...

Love the simplicity, it's so elegant!

Anonymous said...

Simply wish to say your article is as surprising.

The clearness on your put up is simply spectacular and that
i can suppose you're a professional on this subject. Fine together with your permission allow
me to snatch your feed to keep updated with imminent post. Thanks a million and please
continue the gratifying work.

Mac Mable said...

Yes take inspiration from wherever you can. Lovely idea to use the invitation as your inspiration too on your pretty card x.

Anita in France said...

Classic, stylish and lovely, TK ... gorgeous colour combo ... and what a fabulous idea to mimic the invitation! Hugs, Anita :)
PS: You can use any products for the MFT challenge I think ... shame I'm here too late for you to submit it! A:)