9.08.2019

MFT Color #124

I found a color challenge that fit perfectly to my needs for an upcoming card, so I took that challenge and ran with it.  While my photo doesn't do the colors justice, I'm hoping that you can see the likeness, because honestly the colors are really close IRL.  Here is the challenge colors -


And here's my card -


A die cut, an ink blended background, double stamping & heat embossing (on card base and banner), spritzed with shimmer, and that's all I can say about that!   :o)   I am a little bummed the colors didn't show as they truly are, and the shimmer is hard to see, but if you enlarge the photo below, maybe you'll see the twinkly sky.



Supplies:
   MFT - Paris Skyline die
   PTI - Birthday Stylish Sentiments

As always, thank you from the bottom of my heart for the love you spread around here -- it means the world to me!

Hugs,
TK


6 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is a great scene card with the silhouette design. And I feel your pain when photos don’t show off the colors right. I think it looks great anyway.

I Card Everyone said...

No worries about those colors, TK - they are beautiful, and beautifully incorporated into this fun scene! I'm sure it is even more wonderful for reals! xx
=]

Lisa Elton said...

I like that skyline, this is pretty TK!

Cat Craig said...

Love that your big is on and off the banner.

Bobby said...

Some colors are just too difficult to photograph, TK, but they look lovely as I see them. I have an old, old bottle of Glimmer Mist that I used not long ago so I know the kind of shimmer that you got.

Anita in France said...

I see that dreamy, sparkly sky behind the Paris skyline, TK ... what a delicious scene! Hugs, Anita :)