12.24.2023

Merry Christmas

 Welcome!

I'll keep this short and sweet, I know we all have things that are priority over our blogs but I just wanted to take the opportunity to say thank you and Merry Christmas to you!

One more fun card ~


If you know Hubbs, you know why he gets this card!  To make this card, I used another cup image from the same set, used a microblade to make a slit around the fingers/hand and placed the handle of the cup into the slit (the existing cup just wasn't big enough)!  He's popped up over an embossed background and I really love what the sweater background adds to my bear!

And a couple of tags that went to Grandson ~


Supplies:
   Card ~ 
      MFT - Cool Day + dies
      Spl - Ski Lodge e/f
      WF - Nested Dome dies

   Tags ~
   MFT -- Cool Day + dies, Happy Hedgehogs + dies, Fold-Up Tags


Thank you for the quick visit, thank you for your friendship, and thank you for being there cheering me on!  Merry Christmas and enjoy the Reason for the Season.

Hugs,
TK

6 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Super cute card and tags! Merry Christmas 🎄

Ida said...

That bear is adorable and I love the sweater background. Always a pleasure to pop by your blog.

Bobby said...

Must be Hubbs is a big coffee drinker. You made that mug fit perfectly, TK. Love that embossing folder.

Bonnie said...

A fantastic card to round out this Christmas, TK! I'm sure your hubby loves it! Great tags for your grandson too. Happy New Year!

Rosemary said...

Cute card and tags, TK. Belated Merry Christmas to you! Wishing you a very happy new year!

Pam Sparks said...

So cute! I have so many cute sets I want to make up! I agree, Christmas is so busy but I still think of my friends even though I'm not on the computer near as much! I hope you had a blessed Christmas season!