12.16.2023

Wintry Birthday Scene

 Hello and welcome!

A quick post for today, then off to spend time with Hubbs and celebrate his Birthday.  While I like this scene, I'm not sure it's my favorite for Hubbs, but it's what I made so...


A foil plate and then colored, placed on a base that had the sentiment foiled also.  I added some WoS near the ground levels of the snow, although I'm not sure you can see it other than IRL -- maybe a close-up?


Wow!  Well you can see the foiling more! Lol - trust me, it's snow shimmer is there...

Supplies:
   Spl - Glimmer Winter Village, Essential Glimmer Sentiments

While I'm celebrating, I'm hoping you have a great and crafty weekend!

Hugs,
TK


5 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

It's a darling winter scene and I'll bet the hubs loved it because it came from you! Cute card, TK. Happy celebrating!!

Cat Craig said...

Both are beautiful. I am loving your foiling.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fun card. Good close up of the shiny 😊

Rosemary said...

Lovely birthday card, TK. The foiling is so pretty with the touches of color!

Bonnie said...

You do such beautiful foiling, TK! This is such a pretty scene!