12.03.2023

Good Tidings

 Good morning, and Good Tidings!

Today's card comes as I see the new post over at Color Hues.  I will be sending it over to Color Hues #77 - Pink & Silver and NBUS #57 for both new products used ~


The berries and leaves were colored with Copics.  Then I went back in and painted with an old bottle of Shimmer Mist.  Using two different colors of grays then the Shimmer Mist, also gave me the illusion of using two different silvers.  I had to refrain myself from painting all the leaves for fear of going a bit too far! 


Sorry for the terrible photos but it is currently wet and dreary after getting a bit of snow.  While I preferred the snow, it has come and gone far too quickly.  However, in comparison to local areas, ours fared the worst for accidents during that very brief period.  It is absolutely mind-boggling how people can't be safe, slow down nor be considerate but that's a discussion for another day!  So... I will sit and imagine the beautiful white outside my window as I drink my morning coffee - lol.

 


Supplies:
   Splb - Holly & Foliage e/f
   PFS - Holiday Large Sentiments

Thank you for the visit and have a wonderful day!

Hugs,
TK




16 comments:

Nancy said...

I love this card and Embossing Folder, TK. The vellum was a nice touch too. Thanks for playing at Color Hues and using my colors so beautifully!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Great use of the colors. Love that pop of soft pink.

Fran Wing said...

TK, this card is lovely! And Your blog entry led me to another challenge that I haven't noticed yet NBUS - great idea. Thank you!

I Card Everyone said...

So lovely! I adore a bit of pink at Christmas, TK!
=]

Karen said...

What a beautiful card! The pink berries and the silver leaves are so lovely.Thanks for joining us at Color Hues!

Lisa Elton said...

What an elegant card, TK and so pretty!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Your card is so beautiful and I love that embossing folder! Great job using it!

Bobby said...

This is gorgeous with just the smaller leaves and berries colored, TK.

Ida said...

Oh so pretty. Love that embossing folder and the shimmer looks great.

Darnell said...

You really have been getting the wet weather, TK. I'm sorry it hasn't been snow and I'm sorry for all the idiot drivers. Every year, right?! I'm sure you will get the pretty schtuff soon. In the meantime, you have given us the pretty schtuff with this gorgeous card! Love the pink and silver and how you achieved the two shades of silver, along with sheen, in just the right places! The embossed silver sediment on vellum is mwah! Thank you for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS! Happy Holiday Hugs! Darnell

Cat Craig said...

I think this one just made it to the top of my list of all time favorites of yours. Gorgeous.

Bonnie said...

This is perfect and so elegant with just the berries colored and that fantastic sentiment! LOVE this, TK!

Rosemary said...

Oh this is a pretty one, TK! So simple, but so very elegant.

Loll said...

Beautiful card showcasing pink and silver TK! I LOVE this gorgeous embossing folder and would never have thought to use it with these colours ... it's amazing! xx

Cindy Beach said...

Well, you've just shared about admiring the snow and finishing your coffee.... and I'm sitting in sunshine and sipping my afternoon tea. Your beautiful card is delightful! I love the exquisite embossed texture and the soft colors added are gorgeous. Thanks for playing along at Color Hues!

Hannelie said...

Oh this is so beautiful! I love the elegance! Great use of our challenge colors ♥
Thanks for joining us at Color Hues!