12.10.2023

Prayers for Health

 Hello and welcome!

My card today was needed, and I just had to go to my craft room - lol.  I used a new foil plate, then used the stencils for coloring it in.  The set is beautiful and worked like a charm, the hardest part was picking out the colors.  Here is today's make ~


After ink blending, I die cut 3 layers of the prayers sentiment, using two of the light dusty pink and the bottom layer was made by inking up a white piece with the same coral-ish ink used for the berries.  I then off-set the bottom and top two layers, to bring in the coral a bit more.  Here's a photo of the aura foil shine ~


I will be sending this to The Flower Challenge #87 - Use Gold and NBUS #57 for the new products used.



Supplies:
   PFS - Winter Berries foil plate & stencils
   MFT - Prayers die
   PTI - Big Hugs (for the sending stamp)

I hope you've had a wonderfully relaxing weekend, and you're ready for Christmas!  I'm not, but I sure hope you are...
😉

Hugs,
TK


10 comments:

AlisonC said...

The colours are just beautiful and I'm sure it will be appreciated by the recipient.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Very pretty. Love the color combo

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love this gorgeous card you made. The design is so well designed and beautiful with the foiling bringing so much elegance.

Cindy Beach said...

Oh, I love the colors you chose for this gorgeous card. Beautiful in every way! Thanks for joining us at The Flower Challenge with this fab design.

I Card Everyone said...

So lovely, TK - a beautiful way to make anyone know you are holding them in your prayers!
=]

Bonnie said...

You do the best foiling, TK! I've never had great results with it and I'm in awe of all your beautiful foiled cards! Love these colors and the bit of shadow on the stacked sentiment!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, I like this so much! You might force me to do more shopping, love those berries to bits and you picked the perfect colors!

Loll said...

Great work picking those gorgeous colours, TK. Beautiful foiling and beautiful card. xx

Bobby said...

Sorry it was needed, TK, but what a lovely prayer card. Thanks for sharing it with us at The Flower Challenge.

Rosemary said...

Beautiful sympathy card, TK!