1.05.2024

A Little Message

 Hello and welcome.

Today's post isn't of the "fun" variety, and I sure didn't want to include it near the holidays, but again life!  A few of you have caught wind, but we had a loss in Hubbs' family.  No word of when the Service will be, but I made a few cards for family members...


While all the cards are similar, the colors change a bit in tone, as does the foiling.  A few different yellows, and even two types of gold for the arches, as the oranges just didn't look right with the shiny gold.  Here's one of the yellow with the shiny gold ~


...and one of the oranges with the matte gold ~


Our prayers go to the extended family, as they deal with the loss.  We can all relate but it definitely is a hard one to swallow sometimes.  And while these flowers don't carry a lot of weight, I'm hopeful that they'll give some joy in a trying time.

Because this is a new stamp set, I'll be sending this NBUS #58 




Supplies:
  PFS - Nested Arches foil plates/dies
   Alt. - Sweet Spray stamp/dies

Hold your loves ones as close as you can!

Hugs,
TK

8 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

These cards a perfect design for a sympathy card. I love both the orange and yellow flowers you added. Beautiful and elegant!

Vicki Dutcher said...

So sorry for your family’s loss. Very pretty cards I’m sure they will appreciate

Bonnie said...

I'm sorry you need to send this type of card, TK! They are certainly very uplifting and I'm sure will bring joy to those you send them too.

Lisa Elton said...

I'm so very sorry for your loss, TK. These lovely and thoughtful cards are sure to bring comfort. Sending love and prayers your way.

Cat Craig said...

Beautiful cards which will confer your thoughts and support. So sorry for your loss.

Bobby said...

So sorry for your loss,TK. Your cards are lovely and will surely lift the spirits of those who are grieving.

Darnell said...

I saw your pretty cards on your post on the 7th and I'm so sorry to hear of your family's sadness. I then went back to your prior post, only to read of more sadness you and hubby have been going through, this time on his side. These cards, too, are so heartfelt and lovely and I'm sure they will bring much comfort to all who received one.🤗

I hated that I missed commenting on this post over at NBUS, but I don't see it in the gallery. No worries if you have too much on your plate to do it. I'm sending prayers and best wishes that the rest of 2024 is a blessed and happy one for your families. Hugs, Darnell

Pam Sparks said...

So pretty TK! Beautiful foiling!