1.07.2024

In My Heart and Prayers

 Hello again, Friends ~

A couple more sad notes of late which required some cards to show our support, this time for my side of the family and a family friend.  And since I had this set still on my desk from the last post ~


...a brain aneurysm and a child with cancer ~


Many prayers going up for those in need!

Supplies:
   PTI - Lace Impressions coverplate (a gift from sweet Lisa E), Beautiful Blessings (inside sentiment)
   Alt. - Sweet Spray stamp
   MFT - Sending Prayers (sentiment)

Give a hug to your loved ones today!

Hugs,
TK

9 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Lovely cards

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful sympathy card designs and the texture from the die looks amazing!

Bonnie said...

These are beautiful, TK! I love that cover plate and the sweet flowers. So sorry for your losses.

Cat Craig said...

So happy to be seeing these beauties.

I Card Everyone said...

Oh TK, I'm so sorry to read the reason behind your cards, but I know their beauty will bring comfort to those who receive them, my friend.
Such a gorgeous cover panel, TK. Your coloring is just wonderful, too.
=]

Bobby said...

That die made a great background for your flowers, TK. So sad you needed to create these but I'm sure their thoughtfulness will be appreciated.

Lisa Elton said...

Oh my goodness, so much sadness. These are sure to bring comfort, TK, they're both lovely.

Ida said...

The cards are very beautiful. I'm sorry to hear that you've had more loss/sorrow to deal with in your family. - I pray those involved will find comfort in your cards.

Pam Sparks said...

Beautiful cards TK! They will be appreciated.