3.31.2023

He Has Risen - Lilies

 Good day, Dear Friends!

Today's card will go to a couple challenges, and it's another CAS card.  I'm not sure what's up with these CAS cards lately, maybe I'm in a rut.  Maybe it's because I have a cold (and have had for a couple of weeks), and everything tastes "vanilla" and so my cards are too -- it's a theory, I guess LOL.

I started with the sketch over at FMS#579 and another REALLY OLD stamp.  I do believe I've used this one at least once - yay, Me!  I'm really happy using these stamps that have been neglected for SO long...


I stamped and colored the image, although it is much brighter IRL.  It was cut down and placed, along with the hot foiled sentiment.  I placed the sentiment on another oval of coordinating color, colored with Copics.


Hmmm you can't really tell the sentiment is foiled, but I think the sun was low enough that I just couldn't get a great photo.  This sentiment comes from an NBUS set, so I'll be sending this to NBUS #48.  I had foiled all the sentiments in the set but didn't end up using it, so it sat around until today!  I love that these small sentiments come with their own dies.




Supplies:
   Anita's - Lilies
   SB - Hemstitched Oval, Faith Glimmer Sentiments

Again, that's all for today but I'm making progress on the next holiday breathing down my neck!  I'm actually looking forward to Easter and having family together again.  Celebrating the birth of Jesus is very special indeed!

Stay healthy or heal quickly!

Hugs,
TK




9 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

What pretty lilies, TK! They look wonderful framed in the hemstitch oval. The fresh green and yellow are perfect for Easter. Pretty card! Feel better ; )

Cat Craig said...

Beautifully done.

I Card Everyone said...

Though they are not among my favorites, what would we do without them at Easter? A beautiful way to herald in the day!
A beautiful card to say happy Easter!
=]

Bobby said...

Your lilies are beautiful, TK.

Bonnie said...

There is nothing vanilla about this, TK! This lily stamp is certainly a keeper!

Rosemary said...

You are really rockin' the clean and simple designs, TK. This is another lovely one!

Jen Timko said...

I'm a pretty big fan of CAS and this is why. All the focus on that pretty flower. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Kim S said...

I know you are concerned about "vanilla" but this is very pretty. The flowers are beautiful and so fresh with the green background. The detail on the oval is a nice accent. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Anonymous said...

You do a wonderful job with CAS cards (I struggle with mine). I love the lily image and the circle die you used. Perfect for Easter. I didn't get Easter cards made this year :(