3.29.2023

Alleluia - Spring

 Hello & welcome!

Today's post will be a quick one, I need to get this card off to IB#230 - Spring (I even used their sketch) while the chance is near.  I'll also be sending this over to NBUS #48 for my NBUS stamp too.  This stamp is REALLY old but never been used, so it has sat far too long!  It's a rubber stamp, and probably one of the very first stamps I ever purchased as I had not a clue what or where to start!  It has been detached from its wooden block though, for ease of storage.


CAS, right?!  A quick cut around the stamped/colored/boxed image and then glued to the panel.  I did a bit of ombre coloring on white c/s and then cut it using the alleluia die and its base layer out of vellum.  The sentiment was attached by rolling small strips of tape and placing them behind the solid letters so they could remain discreet.  This was pretty quick and easy too -- gotta love that!

  





 Supplies:
   Great Impressions - Tulips & Butterflies
   SSS - Alleluia die

I hope all is well in your part of the world, and the weather is getting nicer.  Our days are slowly getting warmer, but we've also had a couple days of snow threats.  While I love all seasons, even winter, I'm ready to be heading into warmer weather.

Take care and thank you for the visit,
TK





10 comments:

~amy~ said...

This is lovely! Thanks for joining us at the Inspired By Challenge!

Cat Craig said...

What a sweet card, TK. Love it.

Anonymous said...

I love CAS and this is a beautiful card for Spring giving!

Anonymous said...

That last post was me Verna Angerhofer.

Bonnie said...

A beautiful way to welcome spring, TK! I hope to see that stamp in action more now that you've broken it out.

Lisa Elton said...

Quick, easy and terrific!

I Card Everyone said...

I've never met a tulip [card] I didn't love, TK! What a treat yours is this morning during our thunderstorm - alleluia!
=]

Bobby said...

Clean and simple and oh so pretty, TK.

Rosemary said...

another lovely clean and simple design, tk!

Ida P. Krause said...

So neat that you finally used this image as it's really cute. I like how cheery this card is.