3.26.2023

Easter Blessings

 Hello, and welcome!  I'll keep my cold/cough to myself, I promise, so come on in and stay a spell.

I made a couple of cards over the weekend, though recent events have not been good to me again - ugh - life!  I'll spare the details, and just stick with the card(s) today ~

I made this first card for the challenge over at JUGS #672 - CAS (use 1/3rd).  While my card isn't as easily cut into thirds as some, I'm hopeful that there's enough white space to count for it.


Very CAS, right?!  I kept this one very simple.  While I had my supplies out, I made a second card, almost as CAS but a little less "white" ~


You'll notice I blended behind the cross, actually after coloring and masking so then I had to go back and use a black pen to darken the outline again.  What's a girl to do?  I added a bit of detail to leaves, as well, after coloring this one a bit lighter than the original.  My intention was to pop this card onto a yellow base, but once I had the yellow ink blending done, it was really obvious that it needed to be on a green base.  The best laid plans...!




Supplies:
   PPP - Easter Blessing
   PF - Diagonal St Rectangle OR LI - Stitched Rectangle die

Thank you for the visit, and please stay health and far, far away from the bug I seem to have found!

Hugs,
TK

7 comments:

Bobby said...

They are both wonderful CAS Easter card, TK. Thanks for sharing them with us at Just Us Girls.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Gorgeous clean and simple Easter cards! The cross image is beautiful!

Nancy said...

TK, Both Easter cards are wonderful and I do believe have enough white space to qualify for 1/3 or less. Love the cast of yellow on card two! Thanks for playing along with us at Just Us Girls.

Bonnie said...

Love this cross stamp and both ways that you've used it, TK! Both are CAS perfection.

Lisa Elton said...

Both version are CAS prettiness, TK and I was so happy to see them in the JUGs gallery. Hope you feel better soon!

I Card Everyone said...

I/3 of the card space but 3/3 of the beauty! Gorgeous cards, my friend!
=]

Rosemary said...

lovely clean and simple design, tk!