2.23.2022

Occasions

Hello, we meet again!

I've had this card made, it's been mailed "across the pond" and hopefully received so I can post it now.  I've included one of my successful tries with my new Glimmer hot foil machine as well.


I started with the Mondo Hydrangea stamped, Copic colored, and the rest is pretty self-explanatory except that I added an additional pop of color with a gold sparkle pen to the centers of each blossom.


My card will be entered at The Flower Challenge #65 - Occassions, and because this is my first post with  something made with my Glimmer, well I'll send it over to NBUS #35 too.

 
 

Supplies:
   EbyE - Monday Hydrangea
   SB - Happy Birthday glimmer (came with machine, unknown name) [NBUS]
   Szx - Grand Large Labels

Thank you for dropping by and take some time to craft!  Go ahead, relax and enjoy!

Hugs,
TK

8 comments:

Claire said...

Big bold traditional hydrangea in shades of purple, the hot foil sentiment is super and worked a treat... enjoy playing with your new Glimmer machine :) x

Mac Mable said...

The hydrangea looks beautiful, along with the gold foiling on the sentiment and I love it on the purple card stock. Striking card TK x.

Lisa Elton said...

I like the pretty plum colors with the hint of gold! This is lovely, TK!

I Card Everyone said...

TK you've had very good results with your Glimmer! But it's these stunning hydrangeas that have my heart today - they just never cease to please, do they?
Your Copic skills are showing today - well done, my friend!
Thanks so much for sharing this lovely with The Flower Challenge!
=]

Rosemary said...

wonderful coloring with your copics, tk. the foiled sentiment is perfect with that gorgeous hydrangea.

Bonnie said...

Love the foiled sentiment! Good crisp foiling! It took me a while to get there. Love, love, love this hydrangea! So beautifully colored and a great idea to add sparkly centers to the flower.

Cardsncraftsnyc said...

Beautiful card and coloring on the hydrangea. Thank you for sharing with us at The Flower Challenge DT- Jyoti

Prudence said...

Love the purple and gold on this spectacular hydrangea card. The recipient is so
lucky. Thank you for sharing with us at NBUS.

Prudence
NBUS February Guest Designer