2.22.2022

Happy Birthday - Occasion and Colors

 Good evening, Friends!  

Today's card features an occasion, Daughter #3's Birthday tomorrow, and a color challenge -- I think they fit quite nicely...


Now, the flower portion is pretty obvious, but the colors?  Yes, I got as close as I could except I used this woodgrain c/s instead of dark brown -- I hope it works.  I will say sorry to MFT, because I was not able to get a single MFT product in here.  I heat embossed the flowers on watercolor paper, then colored them with Zigs, fussy cut them out, and placed them on a small square.  The words were simply cut and applied below.  I will say I went back and added pretty sparkle to the flowers with WoS.

My card will be entered into MFT CC #183 and The Flower Challenge #65 - Occasions, the second card this time!


 

Supplies:
   SB - Hemstitch Squares
   SSS - Happy Birthday dies
   Ws+9 - Doodle Buds & dies

Hope you have an awesome week.

Hugs,
TK




10 comments:

Mac Mable said...

This is so pretty for your daughter TK. The flowers are so cute sitting on their little die cut square. Love the texture from the woodgrain and the sentiment looks fresh and modern x. Hope she's had a lovely birthday? x.

I Card Everyone said...

TK I have long loved those darling blooms from Wplus9!! They are so darling - I may have to revisit them! The wood grain card stock is so pretty with pink! HBD to your daughter!
Thanks so much for playing along at The Flower Challenge!
=]

Bonnie said...

Your daughter is a lucky gal to get this pretty birthday card, TK! Love those bright flowers on the woodgrain!

Lisa Elton said...

Happy birthday to your daughter! She's going to love this darling card!

Verna Angerhofer said...

So beautiful! She will love it.

Bobby said...

I'm going to be pulling out my Doodleblooms after seeing this, TK. I love them embossed in white and colored all the same. The card is lovely and I'm sure your daughter will love it. Thanks for sharing it with us at The Flower Challenge.

Aileen said...

Beautiful card, I love these flowers. I had forgotten I had these till I saw this and the soft colouring, brilliant. Thank you so much for joining us at The Flower Challenge and we hope to see you there again soon. Aileen DesignTeam

Rosemary said...

so very pretty... your daughter will love this card!

Cara said...

Such a beautiful card, love the colours against the textured base. Thanks for joining us this month at The Flower Challenge, hope to see you next month too. Cara DT x

Cara said...

This is beautiful, love the pop of colours against the textured base. Thanks for joining us this month at The Flower Challenge, hope to see you next month too. Cara DT x