2.02.2021

You Tickle My Fancy

 Hello again, Friends!

I'm joining on the last CTS, to wish them goodbye and good luck in their future endeavors.  While I'm sure I slipped by most challenges, I enjoyed the ones I could participate it.  I know must take a great commitment to keep a challenge running, fresh and fun -- so Thank You, CTS!  Here's my entry for CTS #405 ~

Another Valentine's Day card, and I really enjoyed the challenge.  This particular one was not an easy one for me but I hope I've added a bit of fun.


I also used the colors from MFT CC #158, but unfortunately my dark pink looks rather red!  After I took the photo, I decided to put glossy accents on the heart and brush full of paint.  I'll enter this at ~



Hope you liked it, and it tickled your fancy!

Supplies:
   CCC - Wishing Happiness
   MCS (OoB) - Be Mine
   LF - Inside Out Stitched Hearts
   MFT - Blueprints 27 (banners)


That's all for me, Folks!  Thanks for the visit.

Hugs,
TK






10 comments:

Stef Perry said...

What a great take on the sketch! Love those AJ sentiments and that cute little mouse!

Claire said...

Ooh I had to read your blog title very carefully if you know what I mean TK, wink wink lol. Super cute card and I love the mouse with his paintbrush. I like of idea of keeping the sentiments to the left and the image to the right x

I Card Everyone said...

TK I am so happy you've come to say farewell - you've done it so sweetly! Your card surely does tickle my fancy!
=]

Verna Angerhofer said...

Your card is outstandingly beautiful! I just love that cute mouse and the sentiment done in that way was perfection! Great sketch to use.

Cat Craig said...

So cute. I just got in some of those cute mice from CCC.

Bonnie said...

Adorable and fun, TK!

Lisa Elton said...

That mouse!! My goodness this is CUTE!

Rosemary said...

Wonderful take on the sketch, TK!

Mac Mable said...

Your card sure did bring a smile to my face TK. A super cute and adorable card x.

Ida said...

Oh that turned out so cute!