2.18.2021

A Bouquet of Beauties

 Hello, Friends!

I made a card for a sweet blog friend (HB, Anita!), it's been mailed and hopefully received by now so we'll get right to it.  This one is different for me because I've never colored on the back side of vellum so take a peek...

OK, you probably noticed the wonky photo, or the bent card -- I'm not sure what happened here!  It looks way worse in the photo so please give me mercy.

I stamped the bouquet on vellum and heat embossed with a silver pearl e/p, flipped it over and Copic colored on the back of the flowers.  It was then cut and added to the front of the card, a small frame added, then the heat embossed banner popped over top.  A close-up ~



Supplies:
   Stamplorations: Same image won and used on card posted on 1/18/21
   MCS (OoB):  Banners - Straight
   Alt:  Birthday Greetings
   
Hope everyone is well, and getting used to "2021"!  Somehow it doesn't seem much different from last year, some things relaxing, some receiving vaccinations, but now "the new strain".  Lord help us all through this!  Hope you have a GREAT day today.
 
Hugs,
TK


14 comments:

Rosemary said...

what a lovely card, tk! i know anita will treasure it! your coloring on vellum is perfect!

Cat Craig said...

So sweet and delicate.

Claire said...

Isn't that just a wonderful effect, its so subtle and I love your delicate card x

Lisa Elton said...

I haven't colored on vellum in a long time, you've inspired me with this pretty card! Lucky Anita!

I Card Everyone said...

Anita will adore this beauty, TK! so do I!
=]

Verna Angerhofer said...

The colors on this bouquet are so soft and gorgeous. This is a wonderful card design. The look of coloring on vellum is always beautiful!

Bonnie said...

Love that shade of embossing, TK! It's perfect with the soft colors of the vellum! So pretty!

Mac Mable said...

Such a pretty effect and colouring on the back of the vellum looks beautiful and wispy. A real beauty TK x.

Carol H. said...

Absolutely beautiful! Love the soft colors achieved by coloring on the back of the vellum!

Carol H. said...

Absolutely beautiful!! Love the soft colors achieved by coloring on the back side of the vellum!

Marina said...

Such a beautifully delicate look!

sandie said...

I think it looks gorgeous and I bef Anita did too! Your colouring looks lovely and gorgeous soft colours. A wonderful card x

Ida said...

This is gorgeous. Love the coloring on the vellum and the shimmer of the embossing powder.

Viv said...

Beautiful TK.x