2.16.2021

So Sorry

 Good Day, Sweet Friends!  So glad you could stop by.

I have one of those cards you never want to send, but we all have to at times.  Fortunately I don't need this one, but I do like to keep a stash and since I'm low, I decided to make one, especially since no other occasions were pressing.

I used the color scheme from MFT Color Challenge #159 and the prompt at The Flower Challenge #53 - Use Your Latest Stuff.  Here's my card ~


A pretty muted color palette but I liked the colors and the softness.  This stamp is new to me, and I've been waiting for the perfect opportunity!

  


Supplies:
   Alt. - Festive Floral Frame
   PF - Diag. Stitched Rectangle die
   MFT - Deepest Sympathy

   

Thanks again for stopping by and sharing a moment your day, and I hope it's spectacular!

Hugs,
TK

10 comments:

sandie said...

This is beautiful the colours work so well and love the balance of the card and wow to your colouring x

Verna Angerhofer said...

A beautiful design and the coloring is gorgeous. A wonderful sympathy card.

I Card Everyone said...

A really lovely card, TK! No we don't like it when we NEED a sympathy card, but aren't they the most appreciated?
There's that die that makes me want pie!
=]

Bonnie said...

I love how you've used these colors, TK! A pretty way to say sorry!

Mac Mable said...

It is a good idea to have this type of card in TK. It is delicate and so very pretty. The stamped flowers and the way you've coloured them are fabulous x.

Lisa Elton said...

This is lovely TK, and is sure to bring comfort to the recipient! I hope you don't need it anytime soon ;)

Cat Craig said...

Great use of the colors./

Rosemary said...

the soft muted colors are perfect for this beautiful sympathy card, tk!

Cara said...

This is so pretty, love how delicate this is. Thanks for joining us this month at The Flower Challenge, hope to see you next month too. Cara DT x

Ida said...

Very nice card. The colors are pretty as are the flowers and it works very well for a sympathy card.