2.08.2021

Christmas in February?

 Hello!

I gotta admit, I'm one that struggles with making Christmas cards too early but I ABSOLUTELY appreciate that I did so come December!  Here's my first one to post this year even though it was made on the tail end of 2020.

I know these images are all the rage because they're so adorable, but I have to admit I don't think I did it justice!  I think you'll agree I had a great idea, but my Christmas tree leaves MUCH to be desired - lol!  Here it is ~


Ok ok I'm not a tree artist, but I thought the two meeses were adorable sneaking in that present... or are they sneaking away with it?!  Either way, must. get. Christmas. tree. stamps.

Supplies:
   CCC - Birthday wishes
   ? - sentiment (I've forgotten)

I hope everyone is staying safe, being crafty and looking forward to the "hopefully" long weekend I know there's a couple holidays right together, and I hope to ENJOY THEM - lol.  Thank you for stopping in for a visit.

Hugs,
TK


10 comments:

Rosemary said...

A wonderful Christmas card, TK! Your tree looks pretty darn good to me!

Claire said...

I'm just the same TK, I don't like making Christmas cards until November but it's definitely not practical and like you I must try to do a few through the year.

What's wrong with your tree? I think it's lovely to add some handrawing onto a card, makes it very special and personal. Super sweet mice, I keep looking at these sets but they're quite pricey here in the UK at just under £20 when you want them all lol.

Enjoy your long weekend x

Viv said...

Made me smile TK!I never stopped making Christmas cards during the whole of 2020 spurred on by the many Christmas challenges- it ensured there was no panic come November!
Hope you enjoy your long weekend. x

I Card Everyone said...

They're getting away with those packages, TK! They couldn't resist looking under your darling tree!
=]

Mac Mable said...

I think the adorable mice are sneaking out with their present x. Well done on making a start with your Christmas cards TK x.

Verna Angerhofer said...

I think it looks wonderful. I love the tree and the cute mice.

Bonnie said...

Your Christmas tree is just fine, TK! I hope the mice are bringing a present, not taking it!

Lisa Elton said...

I think it's a sweet "Christmouse tree"! Just right for those two adorable little thieves!

Cat Craig said...

Great job with the tree and the table. Fabulous stretching of the birthday stamp.

Ida said...

Well you are ahead of me on making Christmas cards early. I had planned to start in January and as of yet haven't made a single Christmas card. - This one is sweet and cute.