1.31.2021

On Valentine's Day

 Hello!  Are you surprised!  I'm back for a few posts, then probably away again helping a daughter again. 

Today, I'm here to post a couple QACAS Valentine's Day cards - just a little fun.  I love these sweet images ~

All three are on a Natural White card base, though they don't look like it.


All three are Copic colored and popped over a colored base.  On this one, I added a wee top hat and bow to the couple, then winked the hat and their tails!  While you can't see it, it's there I promise.


This one used a new die for the bg - PB Simple Stackers.

Thanks for popping in and visiting, your visits are much loved.  Hope all is going well for you, staying safe & healthy.

Hugs,
TK




8 comments:

Carol L said...

These are all so cute! Love the simplicity of them all, especially the couple wearing a top hat and bow! Hope you are well - happy February!

Mac Mable said...

Adorable cards and what super cute little bunnies x. Stay safe TK x.

I Card Everyone said...

I am surprised! but never surprised that you have created three adorable little Valentines with a few of my favorite bunnies of all!
=]

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful non-traditional colors on your wonderful Valentines. They are so cute!

Ida said...

Oh how cute. The bunny image is adorable. I like that you made them in (non-traditional) Valentine colors.

Bonnie said...

Cute, cute, cute! What fun Valentine's Day cards, TK!

Lisa Elton said...

I've always liked these little bunnies! Darling cards, TK!

Rosemary said...

A sweet trio of valentines, TK!