1.20.2021

It's Always Been YOU

Hello, back again, ready or not!  Woot Woot!

I made another card this past weekend and wanted to get it in before I miss another challenge!  Every time I get a bright idea, I look again and the challenge is gone - doh!  Well Not This One!!  I'll  be sending this one to TO #179 - You and NBUS #22, because well it's a "new to me", NBUS stamp.


I think this one will go to Hubbs for VDay -- shhh!  And since it's for him, I couldn't resist a little wink of stella to help him relate - haha!


You might have to look close, it's on Mr Gnome's beard -- EXACTLY why Hubbs can relate!



 

Suppllies:
   St. Bella - Gnome on a Swing (NBUS)
   ME - Love Quotes (sentiment)
   MFT - Sweet Celebrations pp

I hope you all are having a wonderful 2021, we all need it, right?!?!  Things aren't getting much better around here, still lockdowns and rising numbers but I'm still hopin' and prayin'!

Hugs,
TK


13 comments:

sandie said...

Fab TK to see you at Time Out and you are well in time for this challenge. I adore how sweet this image is and perfect colouring and yes could see the sparkle straight away! Love that tiny caterpillar at the top-what fun! Super pleased to see you at Time Out x

I Card Everyone said...

I love your darling swinging gnome, TK! Beautifully colored, btw. and don't think that sweet little caterpillar got by me!
=]

Verna Angerhofer said...

Hurray for making the challenge deadline. And, your card is so cute and well designed. I love the pretty pattern paper and the wonderful colors. That is such a cute gnome image.

Bonnie said...

Love that plaid paper with this swinging gnome! Perfect sentiment too! Does your hubs beard sparkle?

Lisa Elton said...

Oh he's cute and so is the little friend peeking down at him! This is adorable!

Carol L said...

I can relate to missing challenge deadlines - it's just what I do LOL What a fun card, and I love the added sparkle on gnomie's beard! So cute!!

Mac Mable said...

Fabulous card for your DH and such fun. Wonderful design layout and love that sparkly beard....Lol x. Cute little caterpillar too x.

Rosemary said...

What a fun card, TK! Love the sparkly touch on the gnome's beard!

Marina said...

The glittery beard is fantastic - what a cute card!

Shauna said...

What a cute gnome and I like your design with the addition of the background pattern. Thanks for playing at Time Out Challenges!
- Shauna

Darnell said...

What a fabulous design with your cute little gnome and his schparkly beard, TK! I'm sure your hubs will love it! (Good job using pp, too!!) Keep on hopin' and prayin' and keepin' safe! Hugs, Darnell

Ida said...

How cute! I love the little caterpillar looking down on that Gnome.

التاج المثالى said...


Ideal Excellence Company for Home Services, House Cleaning, Apartments, and Villas in Dammam, Khobar, Qatif, and Jubail Special Section for Sewage Pressure, Pest Control and Cleaning for Boards, Carpets and Rugs and Tank Cleaning We provide the best home services in the Eastern Region

شركة تسليك مجاري بالدمام
شركة تنظيف منازل بالدمام
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالدمام
شركة تنظيف منازل بالجبيل
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالجبيل
شركة تنظيف سجاد بالجبيل
شركة تسليك مجاري بالخبر
شركة تنظيف منازل بالخبر
شركة المثالية للتنظيف بالجبيل
شركة تعقيم بالاحساء