1.17.2021

Cup of Cheer

Hello!  
I wanted to pop in and post a card I made last year but well...  you know, life.


A cut tag, stamped the element and colored with Copics, placed over a piece of pp.  Well, a little too much, so I cut down the pp and placed a larger piece of vellum atop, better.  I don't know if you can tell but I used rose gold e/p, which matched nicely to the pp so that's where I drew the colors from.  And a close-up to show the pp and the center gems (colored with a Copic).


Supplies:
   Stamplorations -  FaLaLaLaLa Latte
   PTI - PTI Tag Sale #7
   HB - Log Cabin pp

Thanks for popping by, hope to see you all again soon!

Hugs,
TK

 

6 comments:

Claire said...

Hello... pretty card and rather relevant at the moment. I do like the addition of vellum to tone down the patterned paper, neat trick x

Bonnie said...

I love the dreamy looking background, TK! It's perfect for showing off this wonderful Christmas image!

I Card Everyone said...

There's nothing quite like a simple slip of vellum to soften up your patterned paper, is there? What better way to make this fun cuppa, and Poinsettia, the star of the show?
So good to see you, TK! Take care!
=]

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautful card and wonderful coloring of the coffee design.

Lisa Elton said...

Yes, I do see the rose gold and it's fabulous! Very pretty card, TK!

Ida said...

Very pretty. Love the color combo.